Why? Why? Why? !!!

Decorating By grama_j Updated 5 Apr 2008 , 12:52am by jules06

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 1:51pm
post #1 of 5

Everytime I try to upload a picture lately, it tells me I already uploaded it..... I NEED some constructive feedback !!!

4 replies
jsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsmith Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:07pm
post #2 of 5

That happened to me once. I think it was because it had the same name as one of my uploaded cakes. So I changed it to something different. I'm not sure if that was the problem but I eventually got it uploaded.

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:08pm
post #3 of 5

When I try to upload it tells me "no picture uploaded" so I think it might be a glitch or my pictures are over the 2000K minimum....but I can't tell as I just changed my picture software. I don't know what the problem is, but it is not just you!!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 5

I am going to post this here...

I can't even see the pics anymore... it just keeps loading... can't see all of the posts or nothing... I know they think it's some of our connections but I have never had problems before... very frustrating... funny thing is I connected from a friends DSL and the pictures still wouldn't load icon_sad.gif .. so I know it's not me .. I wanna icon_cry.gif !!!!

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:52am
post #5 of 5

Sorry, not sure what the problem could be - this site is now working much better & faster for me than before - do you use firefox ?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%