Anyone Else Having Problems W/site Loading??

Decorating By kakeladi Updated 4 Apr 2008 , 2:55am by wgoat5

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 10:18pm
post #1 of 7

Is this part of the glitches that have been going on on this site or what?

When I try to visit this site only part of any page w/load.
Usually the 'home' page will load o.k. but when I go to any other - especially the forums it will load only about 1/4 to 1/3 of a page. In individual threads I don't get all the replies and can never get a pic to load icon_sad.gif
I've tried reloading pages 4-5 times - in fact I had to reload the page to be able to type/send this message! Fortunately on the 1st reload it worked. The 1st time on the page the send button wasn't there icon_smile.gif

I have done a defrag on my computer thinking something was wrong on this end but it is still doing it.
I will be patient(sp?) if it is part of the site problems otherwise I just don't know what to do.
Lynne [/b]

6 replies
cheflish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheflish Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 10:34pm
post #2 of 7

Today has been GREAT! I have not had problems!

TWO BIG, HUGE, ENTHUSIASTIC THUMBS UP to Jackie and Heath!!! You both ROCK for all you do to help feed our addictions!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this site and this community! We have some AMAZING people on this site, and I am so grateful for your comments, support, and wisdom!

Lish

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

tippyad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tippyad Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 10:35pm
post #3 of 7

So far today I've had no problem w/ the site. My pages have loaded fine. Hopefully CC is coming to a end of the glitches.

mommycakediva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommycakediva Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 10:45pm
post #4 of 7

I'm still having problems loading pics, hopefully soon it will work! I'm going through withdrawls with out my cc. Thanks for all the work done already. I sure miss looking around!!!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 12:43am
post #5 of 7

Mommycakediva if you would go to this topic and post your problem Heath will know...I already asked about this and he wanted to see how many were having the same problem before doing anything about it...

Mine don't load either... neither do all of my topics icon_sad.gif

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-581320.html

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 1:32am
post #6 of 7

Uuuggggg looks like it's on my endicon_sad.gif Now I have NO idea what to do.
It's still giving me fits. Like for this thread - it says there are 4 replies but when I go to view them only 2 1/2 load. It does not load the whole page - even the 'reply' page didn't fully load icon_sad.gif It's that way on most pages.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 2:55am
post #7 of 7

its not on your end... Mine does the same thing icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%