Cc Throwdown #2 Has Now Began!!

Decorating By Teekakes Updated 12 May 2008 , 5:27pm by tonedna

lorijom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorijom Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:44pm
post #331 of 496

Sharon, Have a safe trip and look at the up side of this...you get to be with your grandbabies!!! Take care of yourself...we'll be waiting to welcome you back to your "home" here at CC.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:45pm
post #332 of 496

Lol laura...I am in Oklahoma!...well basically I am on a mini birthday vacation.. But I miss you guys.
I brought my laptop..I m sick ..I know...lol Anyways I will be back to Orlando by Monday so hopefully things will be back to normal by tuesday.
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:47pm
post #333 of 496

Lol Chritsi...Im still laughing at the face in your avatar!..Im still wondering if its you!..icon_biggrin.gif

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:48pm
post #334 of 496

Well, I am happy it's a fun trip for you.. You party hardy and have a great time in Okie.... party.gifparty.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:51pm
post #335 of 496

Edna .. unfortunately that ugly face is mine LOL... but see.. like I have said... God blessed me with a ugly face so I can be a lot funnier icon_biggrin.gif And we have missed you!!!

Hello Lori.. you been drinking yet this morning? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:56pm
post #336 of 496

lmao@ lori been drinking...lol
And Im about to kick your ass..Dont say you are ugly. Nobody is ugly in the world. Your personality only makes you the prettiest girl in the world!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif
PS..You guys better come to ICES..we need to have fun there!

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:57pm
post #337 of 496

Christi... leave Lori alone... she can have whatever she likes for breakfast.. or is it lunch yet? and stop with those "ugly" remarks.. I will have to roll up some fondant balls.......... icon_wink.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:58pm
post #338 of 496

Hey Laura ...How is the pie business!...icon_lol.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 3:59pm
post #339 of 496

Edna, I was wondering earlier if you are going to ICES... I would love to go... but it's not in the plan for me.. icon_sad.gif

lorijom Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:00pm
post #340 of 496

I will only admit to sipping on my first cup of coffee. Had to get my "drink" and then check in to see what kind of trouble you ladies have been up to already this morning.

You know y'all get about a 3 hour start on me every day icon_smile.gif I have to work hard to keep up with you...LOL

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:00pm
post #341 of 496

That't it Edna... I can throw my pies at Christi if she doen't stop with the ugly remarks...

wgoat5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:04pm
post #342 of 496

LMAO...

where is my moonshine.. OH SHARON!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:06pm
post #343 of 496

Yikes pie throwdown!...Christi!...better run!..
Hey Lori..might you have spiked that coffee? icon_lol.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:09pm
post #344 of 496

Edna........ what do you think of a Victorian theme for the TD??

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:09pm
post #345 of 496

Awwww....I just read Laura is not coming to ICES...
boo!...Well I understand..I am going this year cause is in my backyard!... icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:13pm
post #346 of 496

Well...sounds good..but..you might have to tell me what victorian theme means to you I am a latin girl here..so I need to make sure icon_biggrin.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:13pm
post #347 of 496

You should go Edna...... I would love to go just for the vendors room.. ohh what a fun place that is.. icon_smile.gif I haven't been to Orlando in many years.. my folks lived there for 25 yrs.

wgoat5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:13pm
post #348 of 496

I wanna go.. But I never get to go anywhere.. cause ICES can't ever come to the great state of co. (SNOBS <---joking)
Hey they don't know what talent we have here in ky... us that made cow pie cakes and such icon_wink.gif LOL

Oh throw um.. I'd love to roll around in meringue!

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:15pm
post #349 of 496

Edna....... art is subjective by definition... your interpretation is purely personal........... how's that for being political?? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lorijom Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:16pm
post #350 of 496

speaking of going to things anybody going to cake camp in LV?? I'm going to take 2 Nick Lodge classes and I'm jazzed up about it....who knows maybe he'll join me for a cup of spiked coffee...LOL

lorijom Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:17pm
post #351 of 496

Course you girls could be teaching at cake camp you don't need any classes....your cakes are perfect already.

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:18pm
post #352 of 496

Isn't KY in the middle of nowhere..cows..horses..population 10... icon_lol.gif

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:18pm
post #353 of 496

Christi, you are soooo right.. Ky is full of sugar artists, and many of them belong to ICES... <filling up my bag with meringue>

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:20pm
post #354 of 496

Thank You WONDERFUL LADIES!!! I have tears rolling down my face as I write this (because of your replys/PM's and from my hurt & worry)....you all have a spot in my heart thumbs_up.gif

You know whats so odd, this is the 1st. time I have been able to cry about this. I pray for God to help me strong for my son & gb's and not break down when I see them.

I have been blessed to meet you all and so many others on CC & the TD threads. Now I would like to say GOOD LUCK to all the TD Challengers!!! Keep up the trash talking, joking, fun, the recipes, the friendships and baking thumbs_up.gif

and....remember if you see someone without a smile, get them yours icon_smile.gif Who knows, maybe I might finish my TD dream while I am away.....last little tib bit I had....it show Sharon (Sugarshack) coming into it somehow, he he he. I have nothing but love for you all icon_smile.gif

I have to go pack....catch you all when I can....HUGE HUGS to you everyone!

Hugs & God Bless each of you,
Sharon

wgoat5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:20pm
post #355 of 496

Lori LMAO.. you haven't seen my work yet then LOL

Ummm Edna... THATS NOT NICE LMAO

Lori * sticking tongue out * Waitin.. now if you can shoot that stuff this far then you are GOOOOOD

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:21pm
post #356 of 496

Lori...... I might be going to Cake Camp... you do know that I was chairman of Cake Camp for the past 6 yrs? and President of CA Cake Club for the last two terms?? for which I am proud of thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:22pm
post #357 of 496

lol...Laura...Im going to throw that pie of yours right back at you!..political!!!!.....That is just plain an escape!... icon_lol.gif

Ok Christi..what is a Victoriam theme..icon_lol.gif

Hey Lori What are you taking with Nic.. He is amazing..

CakesByLJ Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:26pm
post #358 of 496

Nick is the best thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif I owe everything I know about gumpaste to him.. love love love his classes, dvds, and books.......
Christi... please tell Edna what Victorian is.. I don't want to influence her in any way........ icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:27pm
post #359 of 496

Hey Laura I do like the lace an bow theme!..I know you like it too..

wgoat5 Posted 27 Apr 2008 , 4:28pm
post #360 of 496

Sharon now don't you cry.. cause now I am crying.. How long do you estimate being gone??????????????????? I can't survive with mean ole Edna and Laura.. and now LORI LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%