Trouble Getting The Site

Decorating By heavenscent Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 12:29pm by allee

heavenscent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenscent Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 2:58am
post #1 of 13

does anyone else have problems pulling up the site? More often than latley my computer searches & says the web site is down. icon_sad.gif

12 replies
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:01am
post #2 of 13

I think they're having issues with the servers ever since the database crash recently. I'm sure we'll just have to be patient and wait, though I do find it frustrating and difficult.

mysweetconfetions Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetconfetions Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:02am
post #3 of 13

I'm having the same problem here too! icon_cry.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:05am
post #4 of 13

Yep, same here. Everyone is having the same problem with getting on the site. I am sure they are working through several issues after switching over to new servers.

bwonderful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bwonderful Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:09am
post #5 of 13

I've been having a problem too. I spent the first three days that my husband was playing a mean practical joke on me by blocking the site from me. Then I spent the next three trying to convince him that our personal network/server must be messed up somehow. Now I'm just convinced that I'm a little too addicted to CC. icon_biggrin.gif I definately going to donate money from my next cake this week to them.

Mochajava Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mochajava Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:09am
post #6 of 13

I have been trying for days also....its just hit and miss. I love this site and I hate not being able to view it several times a day... I am addicted icon_biggrin.gif

thecreativeone4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecreativeone4 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:10am
post #7 of 13

My husband has been making fun of me all weekend...icon_smile.gif Everytime I get on the computer and sigh, he giggles....and I stomp off....I've had to clean house to mask my CC withdrawls!!

CINDY1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CINDY1956 Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:15am
post #8 of 13

it's like were being punished for spending so much time on here.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:36am
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwonderful

I spent the first three days that my husband was playing a mean practical joke on me by blocking the site from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDY1956

OK that is funny! But true too icon_smile.gif. Seriously, how many of us check back at least every hour to see if it's finally running again?! icon_lol.gif Going to bed at 12 midnight? Not before I give CC one LAST try!! icon_razz.gif

chqtpi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chqtpi Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:41am
post #10 of 13

"Hi, my name is Colleen... and I'm a CC addict"....

lol....btw.."withdrawal methods" (page not loading, server not found, not being able to get on)..NOT working!!! icon_smile.gif lol

heavenscent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenscent Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 3:50am
post #11 of 13

i guess its good to know that I am not the only one I thought I was going crazy. But bad because I can not get my fix when it's needed icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 4:05am
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwonderful

I spent the first three days that my husband was playing a mean practical joke on me by blocking the site from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDY1956

OK that is funny! But true too icon_smile.gif. Seriously, how many of us check back at least every hour to see if it's finally running again?! icon_lol.gif Going to bed at 12 midnight? Not before I give CC one LAST try!! icon_razz.gif

Lol ceshell... icon_redface.gif I do check back every hour!..I know...I am sick icon_cry.gif I need help icon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

allee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allee Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 12:29pm
post #13 of 13

I am so glad that it isn't just me. I have tried all weekend and was just about to lose my mind! My fiance thinks I am crazy because I have been trying and trying to get on here and was just devestated that I couldn't! Whew, glad it isn't just my connection! I feel better already! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%