10 Chocolate Bunnies!!!! Ughhh!

Decorating By VannaD Updated 31 Mar 2008 , 1:44pm by grannys3angels

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 4:17pm
post #1 of 2

My family had a wonderful EAster, however by the end of the day my childeren had landed 10, yes 10, chocolate bunnies! I only have 2 kids they are only 3 and 1!!! They simply were not going to eat 10 CHocolate bunnies! My brain went into overdrive I knew if I didnt do away with these rabbits my husband and I would wind up devouring them, then it hit me! Hello, cake balls!! I had left over cake in the freezer, white and chocolate. I also had left over lemon fillling and BC!!!! Yay!! So i dipped the choco balls w/ BC into chocolate ( we had 6 choc. bunnies), then i dipped the white cake with lemon into the white choco (we had 4 white bunnies)! WE are going to a BBQ today and my cake balls will be joing us!! YAY!! I know im probably not the 1st person to do this but I thought I would share! Happy Melting!

1 reply
grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 31 Mar 2008 , 1:44pm
post #2 of 2

Thanks for sharing this idea with us, and what a wonderful idea it is. Thats one way to get rid of all those chot. bunnies. You get to have cake and bunnies too, all at the same time icon_smile.gif Great idea! thumbs_up.gif

God Bless,
Sharon

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%