Can I Send My Photo's Out To Be Turned Into Edibale Transfer

Decorating By marion123 Updated 29 Mar 2008 , 12:59pm by leily

marion123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marion123 Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 10:56am
post #1 of 4

Good Morning Everyone
I have a quick question, I'm making a cake and I want to include some photo's on the cake. Is there a place or can I find someone (In CT) who would take my original photo's and then make them into the Edibale Transferr's to put on my cake?
I would pay for this, but I donn't know anything about it.

thanks so much

3 replies
beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 12:15pm
post #2 of 4

Try your local grocery store that does cakes w/ edible images. Many stores will scan/print for you for a fee. You might also try walmart bakery? As long as the photos aren't copyrighted, you shouldn't have a problem!

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 12:39pm
post #3 of 4

I use I didn't find the local grocery store employees to be very knowledgable about the process nor very helpful. The folks at icingimages are extremely knowledgable and helpful and they are able to print my images exactly the way I want them. You send your photos via email with their online order form.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 29 Mar 2008 , 12:59pm
post #4 of 4

Duplicate post please see other w/addtional responses

Quote by @%username% on %date%