What Is Sassy!?!?

Decorating By lauralee422 Updated 27 Mar 2008 , 12:36am by lauralee422

lauralee422 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauralee422 Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 5

HI ALL!
I have a very unusual request. It's for a suprise bachelorette/shower cake- the only instructions were "Sassy" LOL! This is a fun bunch... I don't know where to even begin! I like the bachelorette theme, but dont' want to be graphic or do the boustier type thing or anything like that. Any suggestions? I'd love to do a two tier bc I think they're be around 40 ppl or so.

4 replies
kweenmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kweenmommy Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 8:52pm
post #2 of 5

Have you seen Debbie Brown cakes? I think a lot of them would count as sassy.

http://www.debbiebrownscakes.co.uk/

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 5
Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 26 Mar 2008 , 11:48pm
post #4 of 5

Sassy means, to me, bright girly colors, and maybe something a little risque.

What about a little light pink nightie with some black pinstriping and maybe a tiny black bow? Make it just like the belly cakes are made but without the ball for the belly.

You could do a bust with a corset-like design. Use a heart shaped pan, pipe on your corset. The galleries have tons of corset pictures.

You could make a body shaped form (again like the belly cakes but without the belly), and pipe a sexy bra and panties on it and make a little swirl for a belly button.

I think that she might have been trying to convey to you that she wanted something a little risque, but not smutty. Does that make sense?

lauralee422 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauralee422 Posted 27 Mar 2008 , 12:36am
post #5 of 5

Good ideas-- I was hoping to stay away from the corset type thing, but that may be my best option.. if anyone has any other suggestions feel free to add them! Thanks again for all of everyone's help!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%