Guess What I Bought This Morning!!!???

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 27 Mar 2008 , 2:01pm by step0nmi

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 9:09pm
post #1 of 36

THANKS TO FOXYMOMMA, i BOUGHT A BRAND NEW KITCHEN AIDE on Amazon this morning for only $150!!! It's Black...not necessarily the 1st color I'd choose...but I will have one now!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN THE MAIL...FREE SHIPPING!!! thumbs_up.gif I am sooo excited! Productivity should DOUBLE NOW! icon_lol.gif

Thanks for letting me share! thumbs_up.gif

35 replies
cakequeen50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakequeen50 Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 11:12pm
post #2 of 36

so happy for you and your new baby!!! I love my heavy duty...I can use low speed where as my other one, the lowly black sheep, doesn't have low, low.

Congrats!!!

step0nmi Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 11:16pm
post #3 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakequeen50

so happy for you and your new baby!!! I love my heavy duty...I can use low speed where as my other one, the lowly black sheep, doesn't have low, low.

Congrats!!!

omg! I didn't even realize it was a heavy duty! YEAH! I am just soo excited I can't wait to get it!

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 11:32pm
post #4 of 36

Congrats and enjoy.

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 11:44pm
post #5 of 36

Wow, how cool!!!! Mind shearing the link??? And CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy your new baby!!

Happy Easter to y'all!

gandelmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gandelmom Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 11:46pm
post #6 of 36

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Last year my Best Friend asked me if I wanted her Kitchenaid-she was trying to clear up her countertop and she never used it.

DID I WANT IT?!?! OMG-YES!!!!!

I love it icon_cry.gif ! Tears of joy!

flowermom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flowermom Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 11:49pm
post #7 of 36

Congrats! I love mine. I also got mine at Amazon, no shipping, on sale and a $50 discount! I didn't really think I "needed" one at first, but DH encouraged me to go ahead and get it, sooo glad he did! I can't believe how much I really do need it! icon_biggrin.gif

Sandi

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:12am
post #8 of 36

nefgaby-they are already sold out!! icon_surprised.gif I think when I purchased it they only had 10...so sorry guys!

So, do you think that $150 was a good deal?? I thought so because I couldn't even find it on ebay for less!!

gandelmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gandelmom Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:37am
post #9 of 36

you did good!!
what a deal!
enjoy!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:46am
post #10 of 36

Yay!!

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:53am
post #11 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Yay!!

yeah, thank you!!!! It was FREE shipping, which I was soo delighted to see! icon_biggrin.gif

felecia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
felecia Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:53am
post #12 of 36

DAMN GOOD DEAL!!!!!

Bunniefluf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bunniefluf Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:57am
post #13 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

So, do you think that $150 was a good deal?? I thought so because I couldn't even find it on ebay for less!!

Ummm, Yeah!! $150 is a GREAT deal for a KA!! icon_biggrin.gif
The best I could do on eBay was $170 for the Pro600 icon_cry.gif ...that was at Christmas time with an additional $50 mail-in rebate (I really don't like those, but I wanted the mixer so bad!) I had to get black too...not my first choice either, but it won't matter after it's sitting on your countertop! icon_lol.gif LOL!! Besides, you could always get the decal kits (like flames) sold on eBay if you want to decorate it up a bit! LOL!!! icon_lol.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 12:59am
post #14 of 36
Quote:

Quote:

Yay!!

yeah, thank you!!!! It was FREE shipping, which I was soo delighted to see! icon_biggrin.gif

I'm a deal a day junkie icon_redface.gif
If hubby was home when ups comes every day I would be in trouble shhh.gif
I also check www.woot.com
www.sellout.woot.com
www.shnoop.com
Just thought I'd share!! thumbs_up.gif

nefgaby Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:21am
post #15 of 36
Quote:

nefgaby-they are already sold out!! icon_surprised.gif I think when I purchased it they only had 10...so sorry guys!

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif No way!!!!! Sooo, how do you find out when Amazon is having these great deals???? Wow, you are soooo lucky! thumbs_up.gif

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:31am
post #16 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

Quote:

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif No way!!!!! Sooo, how do you find out when Amazon is having these great deals???? Wow, you are soooo lucky! thumbs_up.gif

yeah, I am so sorry...foxymomma had posted something about in another forum...I just happened to read the forum and had been saving up for one! icon_smile.gif

nefgaby Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:52am
post #17 of 36

Thanks!!!

Hope FoxyMomma will read this so she can share?!? icon_rolleyes.gif I would LOVE to find one at that price!

MissLady85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLady85 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 4:55am
post #18 of 36

That is AWESOME!!! I bought a new bowl lift KA on Saturday, ( i have a tilt head, and im just not that into it, plus its older)!!

foxymomma521 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 11:19am
post #19 of 36

Everyday amazon has "Gold Box Deals" If you click on the yellow box at the top of the homepage you can se them. The one on the left lasts all day till they sell out, the one on the right changes throughout the day-and it's always free shipping!!

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 1:46pm
post #20 of 36
Quote:

Everyday amazon has "Gold Box Deals" If you click on the yellow box at the top of the homepage you can se them. The one on the left lasts all day till they sell out, the one on the right changes throughout the day-and it's always free shipping!!

Thanks foxymomma! I am going to check with Amazon more often!

nefgaby Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 2:58pm
post #21 of 36
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks foxymomma! I am going to check with Amazon more often!

Thanks soo much for that info!! Will check everyday now!

Just out of curiosity, was the deal for a pro 6? icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks again!

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 3:01pm
post #22 of 36

It was for a Heavy Duty....doesn't say anything about Pro6. At that point I didn't care! I needed a Kitchen Aide so bad that I just bought it!!!

What is the difference??

azeboi2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
azeboi2005 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 3:13pm
post #23 of 36

icon_surprised.gif GOOD DEAL? That's a GREAT deal. Mine was $400, luckily i suckered my dad into getting it for me! Shhhh don't tell him how much you paid! icon_razz.gif

nefgaby Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 3:15pm
post #24 of 36

Well, not much, I think a heavy duty is also a very STRONG mixer (power), as is the Pro 600, maybe the only difference, if none, is the size of the bowl?!?!?

I want a 6 qt. mixer and the Pro 600 is the only one (that I know of in KA's) that has it. Right now I have a Pro 5 and I swear I can tell the difference between bowls, would love a bigger one.

Again, enjoy your new baby!!!

BTW, when I go to Amazon . com I can't find the "gold box deals" on top.... wonder why?

ssunshine564 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ssunshine564 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 3:22pm
post #25 of 36

Congratulations!! I know you will love it. I don't know what I would do without mine.

Prudence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Prudence Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 3:26pm
post #26 of 36

Hey-

Good deal!! My mixer broke alst week and I had tons of baking to do! I had to go buy one! My Artisan was $250 with a $30 mail in rebate. I am kicking myself for not getting a more powerful one. My last mixeer was a hunk of junk and lasted about 4 months!

Congrats and enjoy! I LOVE mine!!

foxymomma521 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 4:04pm
post #27 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

Well, not much, I think a heavy duty is also a very STRONG mixer (power), as is the Pro 600, maybe the only difference, if none, is the size of the bowl?!?!?

I want a 6 qt. mixer and the Pro 600 is the only one (that I know of in KA's) that has it. Right now I have a Pro 5 and I swear I can tell the difference between bowls, would love a bigger one.

Again, enjoy your new baby!!!

BTW, when I go to Amazon . com I can't find the "gold box deals" on top.... wonder why?

There is a Gold Trunk at the top of the page that says "today's deals"

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 5:05pm
post #28 of 36

yeah, I think the size of the bowl is what is the difference...I don't need more than a 5 quart bowl right now. PLUS, I still have my old mixer...I just can't wait to be able to MIX and TALK at the same time! icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif It is always sooo loud! icon_lol.gif

step0nmi Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 7:41pm
post #29 of 36

OMG guys! I just got a notice that my KA is going to be here on Wednesday! WAHOOOO! icon_lol.gif My hubby told me 5-9 business days! This makes it even sweeter! YES! icon_biggrin.gif

nefgaby Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 7:56pm
post #30 of 36

Man, I hope I'm not going blind... this is what I get when I type amazon . com
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%