Stores/suppliers In Orlando

Decorating By GamerGirl Updated 23 Mar 2008 , 1:02am by rozdei

GamerGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GamerGirl Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 2:02am
post #1 of 5

Hi All!
I am going to be travelling to the Orlando Florida area soon from Canada and would like to know the best places I should check out to pick up some cake/candy supplies! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 replies
jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 2:10am
post #2 of 5

Jesters party supply has the lowest prices. If you call ahead to the store owner Bryan, and ask him to give you the internet prices, he will. (In the store the prices are higher, than on the internet.) The website with all the info @ fondantsource . com

rozdei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rozdei Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 3:35am
post #3 of 5

Here is a link to Cake Jesters: http://www.fondantsource.com/index.html

This is another store I have been to and they have a great selection of stuff: http://www.dandgoccasions.com/index.asp

jessfmaldonado, good to know that about Cake Jesters...I'm going to go there tomorrow.

Joyp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joyp Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 9:38pm
post #4 of 5

ive never been to jester before..(altho i shouldnt) I'm gonna have to check that one out icon_smile.gif

I really shouldnt go to D&G either....that place is SOOO addicting (not as addicting as this site tho...lol!) I could easily spend my entire paycheck there...they just have all these little toys that i want to play with....but i guess i have to pay rent first thumbs_up.gif

rozdei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rozdei Posted 23 Mar 2008 , 1:02am
post #5 of 5

I was just there today...there was a lot of stuff. Spent too much. icon_smile.gif They have great prices on Magic Line pans, they are still expanding their offering of ML pans though. Definitely call before you leave the house so you can get the internet prices. Some things are the same prices but some are not.

~Julie~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%