Happy Spring Everyone!!

Decorating By bearcreek350 Updated 22 Mar 2008 , 1:29am by playingwithsugar

bearcreek350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bearcreek350 Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 9:34am
post #1 of 6

First day of spring!!! Yeah!!. and I think we are actually supposed to hit 50 degrees today!! I will be happy to say goodbye to some of our snow piles that all look really dirty this time of year!!

5 replies
fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:17am
post #2 of 6

I love spring!!! Its rainy here in beautiful central Florida right now but it will warm up later I am sure. Have a happy day!

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 11:38am
post #3 of 6

Sigh...I'm sitting here in PA, waiting for the lamb weather to show up. As much as I love lions, I'm getting a bit tired of their weather (going with the old saying, "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb").

I wouldn't mind the 40 MPH winds, if it were warm and sunny. I could go outside and fly my stunt kite. But the warmer days we've had lately are filled with early April showers. Sunny days are windy enough, but still too cold to be outside long enough to have some kite-flying fun.

Oh, well, maybe next week, right?

Theresa icon_smile.gif

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 12:02pm
post #4 of 6

icon_sad.gif I know the calendar says spring, but the skies, and my yard say winter still. thumbsdown.gif DH says we wont see the crocus until 4th of July, because of the 5' snowbanks from the plow.

We are in the middle of once again a winter weather advisory. They are calling for 6-8 inches of "NEW" white stuff. icon_cry.gificon_mad.gif Oh well. Someday it has to go away.

I send TONS of happy spring wishes to everyone that can already see the grass, and hope that you send some warm thoughts to Vermont. icon_redface.gif

juro1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juro1234 Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 1:14am
post #5 of 6

So much for spring we got about a foot of snow today and it is still snowing. icon_cry.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 1:29am
post #6 of 6

We're expecting snow tonight and tomorrow.

I hate snow icon_evil.giftapedshut.gificon_mad.gif much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%