Ack! I Might Have To Clean Something!!

Lounge By beachcakes Updated 24 Mar 2008 , 7:26pm by nicolesplace

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 8:31pm
post #1 of 7

Thank God CC is back up! DS is home sick w/ pneumonia and I couldn't get on for two hours! icon_cry.gif I just had to clean the bathroom and organize the linen closet!! I hope it stays up a little longer, or I might have to clean out the fridge!!

6 replies
lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 7:18am
post #2 of 7

That's funny! Sometimes I invite company over, just so I will have to clean the house.

I clean something everyday, but it takes company coming for me to get it all done at the same time. And them I'm like "don't touch anything, especially your toys until everyone leaves!"

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 19 Mar 2008 , 10:18pm
post #3 of 7

HMMM, cleaning that's what I should be doing right now actually. Maybe I should log off and go start cleaning something. HA HA HA WHOO --that was funny! I'll clean once the lil' tornado's are in bed.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 7

OMG thats to funny. I am the same way. I am just exhausted when I get home from work and who wants to start cleaning as soon they get home, not me? I have people over about once a month and I to clean the whole house at that time. icon_lol.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 22 Mar 2008 , 10:03pm
post #5 of 7

I'm trying to figure out a way that I can siphon off enough money to get a maid service without DH finding out. He'd probably figure it out anyway, once the house was consistently clean. icon_rolleyes.gif

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 5:20pm
post #6 of 7

I wonder if enough of us sign up for Merry Maids, we cold get a Cake Cental discount? lol....don't I wish!

nicolesplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolesplace Posted 24 Mar 2008 , 7:26pm
post #7 of 7

For Xmas, my mom gave me $200 for a cleaning service! I get to chose who, when, frequency etc.. only, I haven't used it yet - I want to clean everything before they come. If I could only catch up on my laundry and stay off my computer - I could probably get everything accomplished.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%