Another Airbrush Question, Need Help!

Decorating By laurynrn Updated 18 Mar 2008 , 1:40am by DecoratingDingbat

laurynrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laurynrn Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 4

I apologize for this post since I know that they have been many but so many were lost I have become frustrated with searching. I want to buy an airbrush from A.C. Moore because I have a 50% off coupon and they do carry Badger's, but I am so confused about which one to buy?
Does anyone have any suggestions? THANKS! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 3:10pm
post #2 of 4

I have a decopac system.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 8:30pm
post #3 of 4

I would go for a dual action, internal mix airbrush.

DecoratingDingbat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DecoratingDingbat Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 1:40am
post #4 of 4

I have two Badgers - the Model 155, "Anthem" and the Model 150. I personaly prefer the Model 155, "Anthem". If you can go out to the art stores and try some on for size before you take the plunge. They all have their own 'feel' (weight, balance etc.), and you may find you have a preference. icon_rolleyes.gif

As far as knowing which Models are recommended for cake decorating you can go to - http://www.badgerairbrush.com/ - click on the airbrush chart, cake decorating is under application and third from the right.

Don't forget to get your compressor with that 50% off if you can - that's where you'll save the most $! thumbs_up.gif

Hope this helps a little - you'll love airbrushing, it's really fun and there's nothing like it! Let us know what you decide on and how it works out for you. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%