New Pay Pal Questions.

Decorating By 2sdae Updated 11 Jun 2008 , 5:52pm by tonedna

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 11:53am
post #1 of 13

Have you guys at global sugar been able to set up your paypal payments yet?

icon_biggrin.gif

12 replies
plbennett_8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
plbennett_8 Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 7:26pm
post #2 of 13

I never got a reply to the last time I asked this question... icon_sad.gif I wonder what the problem is with Global and PayPal...? I thought it was a very common form of payment now...

Disappointed,
Pat

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:45pm
post #3 of 13

We are in the testing phase of adding PayPal to our site. It was suppose to be added last month but my webmaster had a death in his immediate family which put him behind several weeks.

Thank you for your patience. Paypal will arrive soon!
Alan

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 1 May 2008 , 4:47am
post #4 of 13

Hello!

It's been about 6 weeks since the last reply...has PayPal been set up yet?

Thanks~!

AlanT Posted 1 May 2008 , 12:09pm
post #5 of 13

Hi everyone. Unfortunately, we are still having technical issues integrating PayPal with our site. We had another meeting last Friday and I am told the problems should be fixed and ready to launch within 2 weeks. I hope they keep their word. I am becoming very impatient as well! My apologies to all you you who have been waiting. Alan

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 1 May 2008 , 12:27pm
post #6 of 13

we understand Alan....can't wait!!

AlanT Posted 8 May 2008 , 9:40pm
post #7 of 13

Yes! PayPal is finally on our site and ready to use. Thank you all for your patience.

Unfortunately, in order in implement PayPal, we had to do away with our "Cheapest Way" of shipping which allowed us to make the choice for the least expensive shipping and charge you accordingly. By offering PayPal, we could no longer add the shipping charges on after the order was submitted.

However, we are now looking at adding live quotes from the US Mail for Priority Mail. This could take several weeks to implement but we do plan on adding it. This will allow you to choose Priority Mail for small and light orders so that you don't have to pay the big UPS prices.

In the meantime, if you place a small order and would like it shipped by priority mail, just add a note in the comment field when cashing out. If the shipping is less expensive than UPS, we will ship USPS Priority Mail and refund you the difference. Your order should be less that 1.5 pounds to use this option.

I will keep you posted of upcoming changes.

Alan

plbennett_8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
plbennett_8 Posted 8 May 2008 , 10:04pm
post #8 of 13

Wooo Hoooo! icon_biggrin.gif You Rock Alan! icon_cool.gif

Doing the Happy Dance! party.gif Thanks for all of your hard work in getting us this option.

Sincerely,
Pat

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 9 May 2008 , 12:39pm
post #9 of 13

Thanks Alan!!

Sherri

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:25pm
post #10 of 13

Alan i have tried to order my Sweettex and i have forgotten my password , can i order with out one??

AlanT Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:33pm
post #11 of 13

Sweetex is not available in the summer months on our website. It is too hot in the UPS trucks to ship shortening.

As for your password, you can always email me for your password or you can obtain it on the website if you remember your username. Alan

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:42pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanT

Sweetex is not available in the summer months on our website. It is too hot in the UPS trucks to ship shortening.

As for your password, you can always email me for your password or you can obtain it on the website if you remember your username. Alan

Thanks i guess i will be using what i have left sparingly when will it be available?? what month that is.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 11 Jun 2008 , 5:52pm
post #13 of 13

Neat ...I love pay pal!.. I love your website!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%