Anyone In San Antonio With An Edible Image Printer???

Decorating By aliciaL_77 Updated 17 Mar 2008 , 4:51pm by AlamoSweets

aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 2:54am
post #1 of 6

I am doing cookies for a wedding and I plan on using edible transfers for the writing (my hands won't survive 150 cookies) and I was going to order fom edible images but I was wondering if I have anyone local I could pay to help me out. THANKS!

5 replies
AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 4:48am
post #2 of 6

Hello Alicia,
I do edible images and have 3 inch circles that I use for cookies. There are 9 per page and I charge $5.00 per 7.5 x 10 page. Let me know if I can help.

aliciaL_77 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 5:02am
post #3 of 6

I am actually looking for an 8x11 page that I can have the names and ate printed on so I can put them on the cookies .. Can you do that? I would be forever grateful!

AlamoSweets Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 1:08pm
post #4 of 6

I can do that but however I must warn you that it will look like a piece of sheet has been laid on top of the frosting. Unless you plan to pipe an edging around the piece I am afraid you will not be happy with the end result. If you are making a wedding cake shape it could be spaced to fit across one of the layers.

I don't know what shape you are making but I will be glad to do whatever you want. The full sheets of frosting are 7.5 x 10 considering the margins where there is no frosting.

Just let me know.

aliciaL_77 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:08pm
post #5 of 6

They Will be on a wedding cake shaped cookie, I forgot to mention. HOw many ona sheet do you think I could get?

AlamoSweets Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 4:51pm
post #6 of 6

I would suggest that you create a word document with the margins to make it 7.5 x 10, place the text you want spacing it according to the dimensions you are wanting for the cookie and then just copy and paste allowing the space you need between. That should give you an exact number per page using the font size and style you want.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%