Props To Jackie And Heath!!!

Decorating By cheflish Updated 4 Apr 2008 , 1:35pm by Petit-four

lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 11:56pm
post #91 of 116

Thank you just doesn't seem enuff! I have learned soooo much from this site and owe it all to you two!!!! Thank you VERY much!!!
Laura

C-Lady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
C-Lady Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 1:40am
post #92 of 116

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Jackie and Heath thank you really isn't enough for the dedication that you show for this site.

I so want to donate to CC but I can't put my credit card info into my computer (viruses). Please if there is any other way for me to send my donation, please, please, please let me know.

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 1:46am
post #93 of 116

Thanks to you both. This is a wonderful site. I really appreciate all your hard work and dedication to CC.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 2:40am
post #94 of 116

I'm really sorry you've had such a hard time. Heath and Jackie, thanks so much for your hard work and dedication!!

I never realized it before but:

My name is Tracy and I am a Cake Central addict....and I'm not ready to give up my addiction....

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 2:51am
post #95 of 116

Oh , Tracy my sentiments exactly! I didn't know I was soo addicted til it was down! Thanks Jackie and Heath for a great place and all your hard work! thumbs_up.gif

Linda

lara3teach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lara3teach Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 2:54am
post #96 of 116

Just want to add my thanks as well! I missed CC and am super glad to see it back! Thank you for all your hard work! thumbs_up.gif

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:06am
post #97 of 116

me too..........when I saw my email had 10 new messages I immediately shouted "Yes Cake Central must be back up" (because I never get 10 emails in one day unless it's because of cake comments lol) and my DH was like " Oh stop, you're rediculous"!! Haha........yeah right........what's a girl to do without CC thanks for all the work....when I told my DH the database crashed (he's a computer guy) he made a not so good face and said (ugh, I feel bad for them!) so I was happy to see the site back up and running so quickly.....GREAT JOB!!!!

JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:16am
post #98 of 116

Hey, a few missing messages is a small price to pay. We are so fortunate to have such a terrific resource as Cake Central.

Thank you for your hard work.

I was really beginning to suffer the withdrawals. icon_eek.gif

flowermom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flowermom Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:22am
post #99 of 116

Thank You Jackie and Heath for all your hard work to keep CC up and running. I love this website and really miss it when it's down! party.gifthumbs_up.gif

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 3:25am
post #100 of 116

A big THANK YOU to Jackie and Heath!!! thumbs_up.gif

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 4:28pm
post #101 of 116

Yes Kudo's thumbs_up.gifusaribbon.gif to Heath and Jackie for saving the site. One thing everyone should remember is that even though posts were lost...the same questions that were asked back in October of 07 will again be asked by someone new or someone that never saw the questions to begin with. The people that know the answers will then come to the rescue and thus the void will be filled. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks so much to Heath and Jackie for the job they are doing to keep us all in our CakeCentral Fixes.....try getting a cc fix out on the street! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

frostedbliss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frostedbliss Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 4:57pm
post #102 of 116

Hurray for Jackie and Heath....we love CC and we love you guys too!

ladyteej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyteej Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 5:00pm
post #103 of 116

Two thumbs up to Jackie and Heath. It takes a lot of work and long hours in order to restore a computer site (experience from work). We really appreciate all of your hard work to get the site up and running again.

ConnieSue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConnieSue Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 5:18pm
post #104 of 116

Thanks Jackie and Heath! I love this site and you do a great job with it! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifparty.gif Hang in there, everyone knows how tough it is!!!

YAYI95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YAYI95 Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 5:35pm
post #105 of 116

Thanks Jackie and Heath...This is such a great site...and im soooo addicted to it!! Thanks again

pjmw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjmw Posted 16 Mar 2008 , 9:25pm
post #106 of 116

When I told my DH (aka tech support director) of the crash, he made the ugly tech face and said...that so not good. We've been praying for you Jackie and Heath and our family definitely understand the stress you've been under. Thanks for keeping us together!

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 4:33am
post #107 of 116

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS. THIS PLACE IS A LIFESAVER FOR ME IN SO MANY WAYS, FROM WHEN MY CREATIVITY JUST WON'T WORK TO WHEN I NEED A LAUGH OR CONSOLING. SO NICE TO HAVE AN OUTLET TO BE IN TOUCH WITH SO MANY THAT SHARE SUCH A COMMON PASSION.

SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK, NOW MY CC DT SHAKES HAVE STOPPED.

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:21pm
post #108 of 116

Welcome Back! (cue up the theme song from " Welcome Back , Kotter!). You just don't realize what you have until it's gone---CC is a valuable place, with tons of information & awesome people!
Thanks to Heath & Jackie for working so hard on this site in general and especially during the recent site crash--Standing Ovation!!!!

confectioneista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectioneista Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:26pm
post #109 of 116

My heart went out to you both when the site crashed. But great recovery.

Thanks for giving all of us cake adddicts someplace to go!

deanwithana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deanwithana Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:26pm
post #110 of 116

Thanks so much!!!!!! Cake Central is a complete and total lifesaver and there is no way to place a value on how much it has helped me!!!!! Awesome job for getting us going again!!!!! Bravo!!!!! Now go get some sleep!!!! icon_smile.gif

frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:33pm
post #111 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedessertdiva

"What doesnt kill you makes you stronger" comes to mind right now with all of this. I say "What doesnt monopolize all of your time, makes you a cranky old hag when it isnt functioning properly"...lol.

In all seriousness, I think we take for granted just what kind of blood, sweat, and tears goes into maintaining a site like this for the masses to come and use day and night. We see this goofy photo of these two cute people who supposedly make everything just "work" all of the time. Do we ever stop and ask ourselves..."do they ever get to sleep, or is this the REAL reason behing the cheesey grins?".

Thank you just doesnt say it all. God bless you for your willingness and efforts day in and day out to make sure that we -, this anxious, needy, codependent group of women (and men) scattered to the 4 corners of the earth, always have a safe, educational and most of all fun place to come and learn, share, and bond with those who are just as crack like addicted to this site as we are.

You truly rock.

THAT SAYS IT ALL !! Many Thanks to Jackie & Heath !!

cinjam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinjam Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 3:04pm
post #112 of 116

Many, many thanks for all you do.

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 7:08am
post #113 of 116

YOU GUYS ARE THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSST

I LOVE YA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asul Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asul Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 7:39am
post #114 of 116

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif THANKS thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 7:40am
post #115 of 116

I love this site..Jackie and Heath are awesome!..
Keep the good work!

Petit-four Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Petit-four Posted 4 Apr 2008 , 1:35pm
post #116 of 116

Thank you Jackie and Heath, for all the hard work in building and keeping a wonderful site running. In these days of "faceless" technology, you have built an online community dedicated to friendly support and handing down this art from one generation to the next.

A heartfelt thank you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%