Glow In The Dark????

Decorating By msauer Updated 15 Mar 2008 , 8:15pm by aswartzw

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 3:58pm
post #1 of 5

I know some time ago I saw a thread that talks about Glow in the Dark Products for cakes, but I can't seem to locate it anywhere!!!! Has anyone else dog eared it? Can I get the line? Do you know where I can get more info on the items???? HELP!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

-Michelle

4 replies
aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 5

Is this the thread you were thinking about?

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-563177-glow.html+dark

Also, if you search "glow in the dark" and select all terms you will get lots of forums.

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 13 Mar 2008 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks...not sure why it didn't come up for me.

Darn...not really the answer I wanted. icon_mad.gif I know it seems highly unlikely that there would be a product out there like this.

Hey...by the way aswartzw where abouts are you in Columbus???? I'm in Gahanna!!! We're practically neighbors! icon_wink.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 7:53pm
post #4 of 5

Anything protein heavy, like peanut butter or milk, will glow under blacklights.
I don't know if that is what you are looking for...

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 8:15pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by msauer

Thanks...not sure why it didn't come up for me.

Darn...not really the answer I wanted. icon_mad.gif I know it seems highly unlikely that there would be a product out there like this.

Hey...by the way aswartzw where abouts are you in Columbus???? I'm in Gahanna!!! We're practically neighbors! icon_wink.gif

I'm in Grandview Heights but getting ready to move to Galloway! Nice to meet someone else in the neighborhood. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%