Husand Comes Back Divorce Reconicialtion

Lounge By Missyleigh Updated 17 Jun 2008 , 6:11pm by adonisthegreek1

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 2:12pm
post #31 of 50

Thoughts and prayers are with you Missyleigh. Hope that you have some help with the baby when he arrives. PM me if there is anything I can do. I don't live that far away.

Diane

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 6:36pm
post #32 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyleigh

oh im doing ok Due date is June 23. Im working super hard to earn enuf $ to take maternity leave. He left after two days of coming back . and this weekend broke into the house and took some items. I m a fool . He cant be trusted. I guess I can tell my son that i tried everything to make his daddy stay. He sure didnt try very hard to make our marriage work. I want to go to counceling but have no money or time. Im working 60 hours per week at two jobs.

He is denying that i am even pregant on the legal papers. and in person he denys that it is his child. Im humilated and depresseed. Im prone to depression anyway so this sure dosent help. Thanks for caring. sorry i havent updated . Im just exhausted mentally and physically.

oohhh sweety . . . you truly are better off without him . . . there are definite "deal breakers" when it comes to marriages . . . you held up your end of the bargain . . . he clearly didn't (God doesn't expect you to live like this) . . . I'm sure you are depressed, but head up girl . . . you are strong and He will take you through this - you will come out on the other side victorious . . . you have been blessed with your son - something you worked very hard at (right??) . . . your son will be the apple of your eye icon_biggrin.gif . . . as for your "ex" - it's about forgiveness - not for his sake but for YOUR sake (bitterness will eat you alive) . . . you deserve to be happy and healthy for your and your son's sake - I believe you are well on your way to a promising future (and God is with you every step of the way) . . . HUGS!!!

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:11pm
post #33 of 50

Dragonflydreams, so very true!! well said...
Missyleigh- big ((HUGS)) out to you!

0TNIC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
0TNIC Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 12:20am
post #34 of 50

Oh hun i really feel for you...

Im going through a break up again... this is the 6th time we have broken up and i have said no more (mind you i did that 3 times now)

You are better off without him, i know its hard and your heart must be breaking... I know mine is too and its only been 4 months with me and mine. I would hate to think of what it would be with being pregnant.

My guy said he would change and he did for the first week but after that he was back to how he always had been.

Ive been really sick recently and so i have been grumpy and we had 2 arguments Tuesday and Wednesday and on wednesday he told me i was too much of a biarch and that my temper was out of control.... Comming from someone who had a tantrum everytime i said something he didnt like.
Ive been off work 2 weeks now sick and have been told to have at least another 2 weeks off and then maybe possibly returning and you know what my bf did... up n left.... he knows how sick i am and hes ignoring it like im faking it.....

I feel for you working so much with being pregnant, You are a brave brave girl and i wish you all the best. Your baby will grow up to have so much respect for you in the long run and making sure you put your baby and you first.

If you ever need someone then we are always here for you!

take care and good luck with things.

We need a hugs emoticon!!!!!

dragonflydreams Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 12:27am
post #35 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TNIC

ImageImage

here's some hugs for both of you . . .

0TNIC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
0TNIC Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 1:13am
post #36 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TNIC

ImageImage

here's some hugs for both of you . . .

Thanks.... I wouldnt know where to get them from lol

While you guys are soo far away you all are so amazing and i cant believe how close people are on here. You would never see things like this on any other forums that i go on.

Missyleigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Missyleigh Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 5:59pm
post #37 of 50

thanks everyone!! Its hard but im doing ok. Has anyone had to go through discovery in hteir divorce?

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 7:52pm
post #38 of 50

Yes I did and my husband lied and lied during the whole time, saying that I sat around in my housecoat all day, doing nothing!!!!
It wasn't much fun, but you have to be very strong and keep your inner soul strong!!!
xoxox
Lorene

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 20 Apr 2008 , 8:17pm
post #39 of 50

Not exactly went thru what you'd call discovery, but he tried to lay claim to half of my cake business! The only problem is he wanted half of the incoming but wanted nothing to do with the outgoing part! I told him, "I can run this biz without you, but without me there IS no business!"

I closed the biz, though, because I had two kids I had to focus on. But it ticked me off that he thought he had some kind of claim to it!

Also .... when my sister got divorced, her hubby wouldn't give her half of what was in their savings account and wouldnt' tell her exactly how much they had in the account. For some reason, she was unable to find out (don't ask ... I have the Jerry Springer family, remember?)

I asked her, "How much do you think you have in there?" SHe said she thought it was about $500. I told her, "Tell your lawyer to file a claim for half of the $7000 you have in your savings account. Hubby will JUMP at the opportunity to prove to you that there's only $500." It worked! That's exactly what he did! He wouldn't tell her how much they DID have but he couldn't talk fast enought to prove to her how much they DIDN'T have! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

SaraO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SaraO Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 12:36am
post #40 of 50

I'm so sorry he treated you like that! You are much better off without him! My thoughts and prayers are with you too.

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 7:14am
post #41 of 50

My sister went through the same thing her husband he wanted half of everything half of her under wear sox clothes half of everything knowing she never worked she stayed home and took care of her 2 boys so she told him he could have half of everything except the house he said ok knowing she would lose it because she had no skills well she showed him she started a daycare in her home and she has to turn people away because she is full and making very good money and he had it put in the court papers that he got half of her underwear she cut the ones your mom tells you not to wear in half and had them delivered by ups to his new wife

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 21 Apr 2008 , 7:17am
post #42 of 50

Iforgot to say I will pray for you and your son

dragonflydreams Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 7:14am
post #43 of 50

. . . hi Missyleigh . . . how are you doing . . . are you still working . . . getting close to your due date, just checking in to see how things are going . . . hope you are doing well . . . please keep in touch, we would love to see pictures of your little man when he is here . . .

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 10:48pm
post #44 of 50

I wish I could give you a big ol' hug right now. (but dragonfly's emoticons will have to do icon_wink.gif )
You are better off with out him obviously, but I simply can't imagine what you are going through. You must be simply exhausted working 2 jobs and being almost due. God bless you and your little boy.

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 11:21pm
post #45 of 50

Hi Missyleigh, just want you to know that I'm thinking about you. Try to rest some, girl icon_surprised.gif . I know you are looking forward to holding that sweet son of yours! Do you have anybody (friends/family) close enough to give you support? (sorry if this has been answered-I didn't go back and read all the posts)
Warm wishes,
Kathy
And as everybody else said-you'll be better off WITHOUT that man thumbs_up.gif

travelingcakeplate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
travelingcakeplate Posted 13 Jun 2008 , 3:28am
post #46 of 50

Missy...

I have read your posts and the posts of others. I know it may seem difficult right now, but you can overcome everything bad in your life. I know single mothers who have dealt with situations similar to yours and their lives got BETTER after he left! Don't get me wrong, I am a believer in marriage but only good ones that build people up instead of tearing them down.

Please reach down really deep and dig out the strength and determination every woman has. Don't give in to sadness and when you begin to feel hopeless speak positive things over your life and the life of your son.

Always remember that going through tough situations can bless you in the end and make you stronger in the process.

Have a great night and God be with you during your labor and delivery. I am sure your baby will be beautiful!

tcp

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 2:54am
post #47 of 50

OK, trying to make you feel better here, so here's my story. Ex-hub (jerk), and I married, he had affair after affair (even made a pass at my best friend, which she told me about), I took him back every time and made all the excuses. I believe he slept with my ex-sister in law, but couldn't prove it. After our second daughter was born, I came to realize he was sleeping with a worker from his job (where I worked also), they both denied it, finally the crap hit the fan and I found out everything and that was the straw that broke the camels back, especially since she just turned 16!!!!! After getting tested (she gave him the clap) and testing negative for everything (thank the Lord!) I had divorce papers served at his job during his busy time in front of co-workers and customers and hired a lawyer I couldn't afford. Anyways, after a long frustrating divorce, I was free and by that time, felt like getting on with my life. He's been through girlfriend after girlfriend and treats them the exact same way he did me. One even called me to ask if he cheated on me because he was cheating on her! 10 years later I am VERY happily married to a man who treats my girls like his own (jerk is now not communicating with the girls and they don't miss him) and who gives us everything we need. To sum it up, one day you will look back and wonder why you spent so much emotion/energy on the jerk and you will be just fine... thumbs_up.gif

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 15 Jun 2008 , 3:52am
post #48 of 50

lepaz, you are so right. I was going with a guy for a long time and eventually he moved in with me. We lived together for 13 years except for 6 months that we separated because he was cheating on me and I caught him. We went back together and eventually I found out he was cheating on me again. I finally got tired of trying to forgive his philandering. The first six months I was alone were so very hard. I met another guy and we were together six months and he decided to go back to his ex wife. I was devastated. My self worth was at a zero. It took me years to come to grips with it. I have not even dated in 6 years and have no desire to. It took me a long time to realize that I did not have to have a man in my life. I look back now and realize what a fool I was. For someone who graduated at the top of her class, I was pretty damn stupid. I seriously doubt that I will ever have a man in my life again and it doesn't bother me at all. I have six grandkids to keep me busy and I do a lot of volunteer work.

I do feel sorry for Missy. She is young and has a long row to hoe raising this baby. I wish she would let us hear from her as to how she is doing.

Diane

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 9:06pm
post #49 of 50

Oh, also, you have lots of recources out there for women/men in your position. Apply for anything and everything. I know there are programs that give free diapers to low income women, sign up for your state welfare (hey this is what it is there for, a temporary boost), food banks. Trust me, you tried and you are better off without him, you and the baby will be OK, better than OK, Great! Now you'll just have to look after the precious baby, not the baby AND the husband! Just use your resources out there, look them up and apply for all of them. It'll help, trust me. If you want, you can PM me if you need to talk.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 6:11pm
post #50 of 50

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, especially being pregnant. I do believe that people make mistakes that they totally regret. It is possible to forgive (for your own peace of mine) without taking him back. I'd be more inclined to forgive a one time indiscretion. I would not consider taking back my husband if he had an ongoing affair, left me for 4 months and did "other awful things" to me.

You deserve someone who will love you and not cheat on you. Don't settle for less.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%