Just Finished Watching My New Flawless Fondant Dvd

Decorating By 4Gifts4Lisa Updated 19 May 2008 , 9:33pm by Yomomma

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 8:09pm
post #1 of 11

Get ready for some singing...

sugarshack..."did you ever know that you're my heeeee-ro? You're everything I would like to be.....you are the wind beneath my wings..." icon_biggrin.gif

Another excellent DVD. I am eagerly awaiting a link so I can pre-order the next DVD!

10 replies
sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 10:31pm
post #2 of 11

icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

dmcclend Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmcclend Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 12:10am
post #3 of 11

I just finished watching my Flawless Fondant DVD and I have two quick questions for Sharon. Do you have to use a hot bench scraper when smoothing the buttercream? Also, can you please provide the lady's info who makes your flavoring again? I cannot find the previous thread. Thanks

tracey1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracey1970 Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 12:25am
post #4 of 11

I'm in Canada, so my DVD will probably take a bit longer to get here (customs!) - but I know it's on its way. I can't wait to see it, especially with all the rave reviews it's getting from CCrs. I'm liable to accost my postman before he can get it in my mailbox!

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 12:40am
post #5 of 11

I got mine today ! I hope to watch it tmrw while my hubby is out of town ! Just me and my video !

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:07am
post #6 of 11

Hey guys those of you who order these videos (and I have ordered both) how long did it take you to get them....I ordered my BC video a while back (like 2 weeks) ago and still havent received it icon_cry.gif I am worried about it...but then I ordered the Fondant one this morning..

I wish I had mine now!!! icon_cry.gif

Christi

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:25am
post #7 of 11

I got my buttercream video Like ( 5 mins after I ordered it ) seems like ! I got it in just 3/4 days ! I had told Sharon I thought she lived down the road and dropped it in my mailbox it came so fast! The Flawless Fondant I preordered, and after I got the email saying it was ready to ship I got it in about 4/5 days ! Not long at all! HTH!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:33am
post #8 of 11

Oh guys I just wanted to add the only reason I was worried about it is that we have mailbox thieves here LOL (well they stole our whole mailbox LOL) but we are getting our mail held now at the PO so there won't be any problem icon_smile.gif

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:53am
post #9 of 11

Sharon.......shame , shame icon_biggrin.gif You didn't tell me you had a new video. I'm glad I came across this thread and had to order it. thumbs_up.gif No one here wants fondant but honestly I'm afraid of it for a tiered cake. Can't wait to see this DVD. Maybe once I conquer the fear I can talk them into it.

vdrsolo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vdrsolo Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 2:43am
post #10 of 11

I have been a slipping and a sliding and a risking my life running to the mailbox everyday (icestorm) after the mailman leaves, still no DVD! icon_sad.gif

Hopefully Monday!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yomomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yomomma Posted 19 May 2008 , 9:33pm
post #11 of 11

argh! I found this thread through the search function because I too am anxious for the arrival of my fondant dvd. But all I can view is page one of this thread. It says there are five pages! I just get a screen that says there are no posts for this topic or something like that. Help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%