Comma Pans

Decorating By enchantedmoments Updated 23 Feb 2008 , 1:45am by CreationsByCaryl

enchantedmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enchantedmoments Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 1:39am
post #1 of 2

yes indydebi one of the supply company's listed them as comma pans but I have heard them called paisley also.
Does anyone have the serving sizes?

1 reply
CreationsByCaryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreationsByCaryl Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 1:45am
post #2 of 2

I THINK I remember them being 65, 20 and 10, and that's two layer thin wedding slices.

Quote by @%username% on %date%