Just Come Across This Website........

Decorating By MikeRowesHunny Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 1:51am by jarjam1026

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 10:37pm
post #1 of 6

of a shop in Amsterdam:

http://www.legateau.nl/indexeng.html

Gorgeous cakes - this is what I'm longing to do when I have my own shop and can charge 8 euros (about $10) per person! They've done enough cakes at that price, so it clearly isn't out of line! I'll keep dreaming lol!

Just though I'd share it with my cake pals.

5 replies
cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 10:50pm
post #2 of 6

Oh wow! I am so inspired by those cakes! Each and everyone is so bright and colorful! I love the creativity in each cake! Definitely saving the website for future reference. Thanks for sharing your find!

Feefs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Feefs Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 10:56pm
post #3 of 6

I looked at the website... and I personally think your cakes are way better... just my opinion!

-- Fi

PS: LOOOOVE you wallace & grommit cake!

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 10:59pm
post #4 of 6

Wow, I love those wild designs. I'll have to save that site to my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 11:22pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefs

I looked at the website... and I personally think your cakes are way better... just my opinion!

-- Fi

PS: LOOOOVE you wallace & grommit cake!

icon_redface.gif Thank you so much for your comments! I believe that I could reproduce those cakes if asked - but nobody around here is willing to pay the price for me to do so icon_cry.gif - and I live in an area where there are lots of expats from lots of different nations, who work for Shell and the like, bringing home 6,000 - 10,000 euros a month (about $7,500 - $12,000!) - BUT they are the meanest people I know, complaining if you charge them 4 - 5 euros per serving for intricate fondant wedding cakes icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif. I'm going to refer them to that website from now on icon_lol.gif !

jarjam1026 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jarjam1026 Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 1:51am
post #6 of 6

Wow. thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%