White Fondant

Decorating By Louise Updated 24 Feb 2008 , 2:03am by kdbobo

Louise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Louise Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:58pm
post #1 of 7

I use the "white fondant" (poured fondant) from AlmondArt on my cupcakes and its the best as I cant get my home made one nearly as white as the one from AlmondArt. The "white fondant" is made by AlmondArt themselves.

I hope that they will consider to stock it because many of my overseas cake friends would love to buy it.

6 replies
Louise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Louise Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 7

I use the "white fondant" (poured fondant) from AlmondArt on my cupcakes and its the best as I cant get my home made one nearly as white as the one from AlmondArt. The "white fondant" is made by AlmondArt themselves.

I hope that they will consider to stock it because many of my overseas cake friends would love to buy it.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 3:05pm
post #3 of 7

I'm confused -- White Fondant? That's not the super-white colored rolled fondant is it? Or is it a poured fondant called white fondant? Could someone please clarify for me?

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 6:45pm
post #4 of 7

Grama_j, I think you're missing the point. Alan, the owner of Global Sugar Art answers questions about their products in this forum. That's why the forum was set up. She IS asking Global Sugar Art. Alan is on vacation and may take some time to respond, but he WILL respond to her when he has an opportunity.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 7:03pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan68

Quote:
Originally Posted by grama_j

Guess you would have to ask them....

Is this not the forum for asking just those types of questions????

Yep! thumbs_up.gif You are in the correct forum for your question. I hope Alan gets back soon because I am wanting to know the answer(s) to your question as well. Thanks for bringing this up here! icon_biggrin.gif

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 1:17am
post #6 of 7

Grama_j, I think you're missing the point. Alan, the owner of Global Sugar Art answers questions about their products in this forum. That's why the forum was set up. She IS asking Global Sugar Art. Alan is on vacation and may take some time to respond, but he WILL respond to her when he has an opportunity.

Alana..... THANK YOU !! I certainly was confused ! Didn't even know we had this option ! I "assumed" it was the "how to" forum..... serves me right for ASSUMING...........Thanks for setting me straight..... Grama-j

kdbobo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kdbobo Posted 24 Feb 2008 , 2:03am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

I'm confused -- White Fondant? That's not the super-white colored rolled fondant is it? Or is it a poured fondant called white fondant? Could someone please clarify for me?

I think it's a kind of fondant that you can heat and use to cover petit fours and other cakes. I think it's what Peggy Porschen uses for her "fondant fancies" and cupcakes--but I don't know that it is available in the US.

I'd be interested in getting some, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%