Recipe

Decorating By lilkimberb Updated 28 Dec 2006 , 7:00pm by emnjakesmom

lilkimberb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilkimberb Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:10pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone have a good recipe for a cookie cake? Preferably chocolate chip or sugar cookie?

5 replies
jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 6

I use the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that comes with the butter flavor Crisco sticks, and everyone has always loved them. I use the samw cookies for my chocolate chip cookie cake. I also always use mini chocolate chips in mine instead of regular sizze. I think that is one of the reasons that everyone likes them...the chocolate is more thru-out the cookie.

emnjakesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emnjakesmom Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:19pm
post #3 of 6

Try this recipe from cooks.com
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,186,150184-243197,00.html

I love this recipe- I don't make chocolate chip cookies anymore. I use this as a bar cookie and everyone raves about them. I never cook them for the full time- 17 or 18 minutes usually does it!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:27pm
post #4 of 6

A cookie cake? I've not heard of this. What exactly are they?

lilkimberb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilkimberb Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:35pm
post #5 of 6

Basically a Large cookie. We have a cookie store here that sells them but they are outragously priced. So I think I am going to try to make one for this week-end. Once again another first. I am also going to use the frosty pan (I have a picture of the cake in my photos) and make bread in it and put some dip where his stomach is suppose to be.

emnjakesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emnjakesmom Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 7:00pm
post #6 of 6

I don't have any pictures, but I've done a FBCT on a cookie cake, and have also put RI flowers and whipped ganache borders/writing on my cookie cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%