Update On Operatian Christmas Card

Decorating By luvincake Updated 1 Jan 2007 , 6:19pm by luvincake

luvincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvincake Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 3:57am
post #1 of 8

I am sorry it has taken a while for me to get back to everyone, I have been without internet, so instead writing individually I thought I would post.

The angel that blessed my Christmas received her cards. I can't even begin to tell you how special you each made her feel. It was just amazing. I can tell you she cried and smiled and laughed. She asked me to thank everyone and to let you all know how special she felt.

She joined us for dinner, and we Celebrated Christmas together. It was a very special Christmas for all of us. Again, Thank you all from the both of us. It is so nice to know how many people actually care in this world. BTW my family thanks all of you as well.

Ann

7 replies
luvincake Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:15am
post #2 of 8

Sorry, bumping this up so everyone that participated can see it.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 6:19pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks for the update!

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 8

I'm sorry I missed this the first time around. I missed BOTH the original story of this angel as well as the Christmas Card drive. I really wish I had known about it I would've loved to have sent her a card. I'm glad she had a wonderful christmas and on the topic of the original story... I'm glad she found you. I read the original story and sat her crying, it touched my heart so deeply that it brought me outta my mood lol. Maybe next year you can buy her that angel for her tree icon_smile.gif instead of her having to go out into the traumatic shopping frenzy of the holiday season icon_smile.gif

Best wishes for you and your angel icon_smile.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 12:05am
post #5 of 8

I'm glad she was happy and suprised to recieve the cards. (I'm just sorry mine got sent back to me in the mail for some reason so she never got it.) You are a very sweet person and I'm glad you two have met each other.

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 1 Jan 2007 , 2:41am
post #6 of 8

Thanks, luvincake, for keeping us posted....and for being so gracious in being the middle man for us! thumbs_up.gif

By the way...how many cards do you estimate she received from the CC community??

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 1 Jan 2007 , 6:03pm
post #7 of 8

Did you received mine also? At the post office they weren't sure you would received it by Christmas.

I'm glad to know you had a great time, and that really a great one too!!! icon_smile.gif

luvincake Posted 1 Jan 2007 , 6:19pm
post #8 of 8

Pootchi, I did reciever yours and thank you. Over all she recieved about 15 cards. And I received a few as well. Thank you all.

Ann

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%