My First Paid Wedding.....and It's A Wopper!!!! Yay!!

Decorating By Momkiksbutt Updated 25 Dec 2006 , 8:00am by cakesbyamym

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 7:49am
post #1 of 5

I just got my first paid wedding cake order this weekend!!! A wopping $804.10 one at that!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! The reception isn't until April, but they put money down on it now because they are going on an extended honeymoon. Lucky couple are going to Hawaii!!! The theme is the same as my last wedding cake post, the hawaiian one. Only we are changing the pink and orange icing to white.

They came over to taste the white cake with the standard raspberry filling. I made a traditional hawaiian wedding cake sample for fun for them to try. Guess which one they want??????

You guessed it!! I am making the hawaiian cake and a bavarian filling.

I am soooooooo happy!!! This will be really fun!!!

Woohoo for me!!! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif
LL

4 replies
tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 7:59am
post #2 of 5

Wow, that's great! I know you are excited. I'm sure you will do a beautiful job on this one also.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Your year is starting off good!

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 7:59am
post #3 of 5

Wow ...congratulations! I love that cake you posted. It is so beautiful. You do great work. !

KylesMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KylesMom Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 8:00am
post #4 of 5

Congratulations!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

cakesbyamym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyamym Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 8:00am
post #5 of 5

Congratulations on your biggest paying order so far! I just signed my biggest order to date on Saturday, so I can understand your elation! Congratulations again and best of luck on another beautiful cake. Lucky folks...Hawaii! Wow! icon_smile.gif

Amy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%