How Do I Re-Size My Picture? And Have It Appear In The Post?

Decorating By CakeDiva73 Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 5:27pm by CakeDiva73

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 4:23pm
post #1 of 4

I am baffled icon_rolleyes.gif ...... is there a program that will automatically resize your pictures for upload? I have some pics to upload and they are too big for CC so they will not work. The program i have for photo editing is Picture it by Microsoft and the 'resize' feature seems to be literally resizing the image.....like making it a 3 x5 instead of a 5 x 7 rather than giving me the file size I need.

Am I dreaming icon_lol.gif that there might be a free icon_redface.gif program that will resize the mb for me? I have been trying to resize so I can upload a custom avatar under 6mb and I can't figure that out either....and my last question, how do I get a picture to appear in the post rather then just a link going to the CC picture? thanks so much! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 4:29pm
post #2 of 4

Go to www.shrinkpictures.com and follow the prompts and it works like a charm thats how I got all of my pictures in my gallery and my Avatar.
If you need any help pm me thumbs_up.gif

jibbies

CakeDiva73 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 4:31pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibbies

Go to www.shrinkpictures.com and follow the prompts and it works like a charm thats how I got all of my pictures in my gallery and my Avatar.
If you need any help pm me thumbs_up.gif

jibbies

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! You are a gem icon_smile.gif

CakeDiva73 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 5:27pm
post #4 of 4

shoot, I forgot.....does anyone know how to get the picture to show in the post instead of a link to the picture? thx icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%