Excellent Find!!! Check It Out!

Business By OhMyGoodies Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 3:38pm by FlowerGirlMN

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 12:38pm
post #1 of 9

Hey gang! I just wanted to let you all know about this great website I found! It's www.clearlysophisticated.com and they have some excellent cake stands!!!

These cakes stands are acrylic and clear/see thru so you could use a fabric or touel (sp) around it and do something like putting white christmas lights under it to make it all glowy... I think they are so cool!

They are cheaper then some of the other ones I've seen lately and some of the ones I've been looking at don't come back apart once you put them together but these do! They seem to be really sturdy where the other ones I've looked into aren't very durable and don't last very long.

These could be used for cupcakes, cakes, pastries, all kinds of deserts, anything at all!!!!

Anyway just wanted to get the word out about them, I've spoken with the owner of the company about some technical things such as "Do you have to use the entire set or can you shorten it down some?" "Does the set come with a cake corer?" "How soon can you have them ready for shippment?" Every time I had spoken with them they're very kind and nice and very quick to respond to any questions you may have!

The best thing with these stands is they are inter-changable. So you could do one tier round, one square, one hexagon, one heart, etc and put them all together on the one stand!

8 replies
DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 12:58pm
post #2 of 9

Thanks for the link! thumbs_up.gif

Ladivacrj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladivacrj Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:09pm
post #3 of 9

Thank You, they have some great stuff

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:14pm
post #4 of 9

Thanks for the link.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:18pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks Beck! Still havent heard from your bride!...

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:37pm
post #6 of 9

I recognize the business name, she is a CC member. icon_smile.gif

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:39pm
post #7 of 9

Yes I found out recently after I found the website that Marie was a cake decorator and was in fact here on CC icon_smile.gif

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 3:36pm
post #8 of 9

I've been looking for a stand like this, but WOW...still pretty pricey! Cheaper than some I've seen, but still out of my range. My dh is actually working on making one for me. Pretty simple design and concept behind it. Great site though!

FlowerGirlMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlowerGirlMN Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 3:38pm
post #9 of 9

Yup - That's my husband's business. Between that and him taking all my photos.. he's been handy to have around, LOL!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%