Omg!! O.t... Guess What

Decorating By momof3jotynjake Updated 7 Aug 2005 , 12:22am by SweetCreations

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 1:38am
post #1 of 48

i found out today that im pregnant! LOL!!!
im pregnant along w/ my sister who just found out also after trying for 3 years!! we are about 20 days apart from eachother!
just had to share icon_smile.gif!!!!!!!!
this is baby #4 and the final baby icon_smile.gif! LOL!!!!

47 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 1:39am
post #2 of 48

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 1:42am
post #3 of 48

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 1:45am
post #4 of 48

Congratulations Mom of 4!! And big congratulations to your sister too. thumbs_up.gif

scoobam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoobam Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 1:46am
post #5 of 48

CONGRATS!! icon_smile.gif How wonderful to share a pregnancy with your sister especially after all her trying!!! and to have a niece or nephew so close in age to your little one!! Are you going for that girl?? icon_wink.gif

How far apart are your boys if you don't mind me asking. We have two girls, a 3 yr old and an 20 mo old and are thinking about number 3... but there are many days I think we're just crazy.. esp since my three year old has learned to talk back icon_rolleyes.gif LOL

Many good wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 1:51am
post #6 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3jotynjake

i found out today that im pregnant! LOL!!!
im pregnant along w/ my sister who just found out also after trying for 3 years!! we are about 20 days apart from eachother!
just had to share icon_smile.gif!!!!!!!!
this is baby #4 and the final baby icon_smile.gif! LOL!!!!

Congrats!

Just let me know what you want to update your nickname to:
from "momof3jotynjake" icon_biggrin.gif

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:12am
post #7 of 48

Congrats. thumbs_up.gif

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:17am
post #8 of 48

Congrats!!!

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:25am
post #9 of 48

Congratulations! I am very new to CC but have found the site so informative. I think that it is great that you even pass on information such as this.
You will do fine as a mom of 4. I have 4, 21 years, 18 and 16 years, and a 2 year old. And if you think you might be crazy, I am considering having one to go with the 2 year old.
Goodl Luck! And God Bless!

Rainbow_Moon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rainbow_Moon Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:29am
post #10 of 48

Awesome!!! Now you can start working on baby shower cakes icon_wink.gif

marv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marv Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:31am
post #11 of 48

congratulations!! thanks for sharing us that wonderful news!

CakeItGood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeItGood Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:51am
post #12 of 48

What wonderful news, congratulations! Vietnam just reopened to adoptions again after a 2 year moratorium ... the hope of adopting again is tugging at my heart right now! It would make 3 for us though, and I don't know if we can handle it. You must have a wonderful family - four is a great number! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:15am
post #13 of 48

Congratulations UTE!!!!!!!! That's the best news I've heard all day!!!!! Blessings to you & your sister!!!!!

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:18am
post #14 of 48

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR SISTER!! THAT IS VERY GOOD NEWS. KEEP US UPDATED, PLEASE.

cakes_by_jess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes_by_jess Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:19am
post #15 of 48

Congratulations!! And the best of luck with 4 kids lol!! icon_lol.gif
Thats really cool to be sharing your preg with your sister... I did that too with my last baby, mine was born Jan 29th and hers was Feb 27th.
Thanks for sharing your news!

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:34am
post #16 of 48

Congratulations to you and your sister! That must be so exciting! Are you hoping for a girl this time? I have a girl and boy....and I do have to say that buying girl clothes is sooooooo much fun!!!! Best wishes! icon_razz.gif
traci

unforgetable2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
unforgetable2u Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:45am
post #17 of 48

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i also have 4 and even tho some days they drive me crazy i love each and every one of them with all my heart ! i wish the best for you and your sisiter she must be sooooo EXCITED!!! gives me tingles just thinkin about it ...please keep us posted icon_lol.gif

sls0812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sls0812 Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:57am
post #18 of 48

Congrats to you and your sister! Like I told you before, we will be trying for our girl soon (and 3rd) I think Im crazy but then I remind myself that its all worth it. I was pregnant with my best friend twice - its nice being pregnant with someone, I bet its even better with your sister. Hopefully I'll get lucky again!

momof3jotynjake Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:59am
post #19 of 48

you guys. gosh, I dont even know what to say! reading all of your posts is just so awesome, brought tears to my eyes. thank you so very much each and everyone of you for your kind words an wishes icon_smile.gif!! i will keep you all updated!! and trust me! lol you will know in about 4 months what im having !! LOL!. although i dont care, this little being is already gowing, its really exciting. im already in love icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
thank you guys!!!!

tripletmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripletmom Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 4:00am
post #20 of 48

Congratulations! I am very happy and excited for you! Children truly are a blessing, each and every one. Mine are 26 months old and have just learned the word 'No!' while running the other way (sigh)...yet they make me smile like nothing else can! Congrats again!!!

momof3jotynjake Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 4:00am
post #21 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobam

CONGRATS!! icon_smile.gif How wonderful to share a pregnancy with your sister especially after all her trying!!! and to have a niece or nephew so close in age to your little one!! Are you going for that girl?? icon_wink.gif

How far apart are your boys if you don't mind me asking. We have two girls, a 3 yr old and an 20 mo old and are thinking about number 3... but there are many days I think we're just crazy.. esp since my three year old has learned to talk back icon_rolleyes.gif LOL

Many good wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

go for #3~~ its soo fun!! my boys are 9, 4 and 17 months icon_smile.gif!

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 4:08am
post #22 of 48

Congrats to you and your sister.
My youngest sister had her baby 3 months
ago and my other sister is 6 months pregant.
Both baby girls lots of pink cakes coming up.lol
I have 4. Two girls 2 boys.loads of fun icon_rolleyes.gif
wish you and your sister the best.

Lemondrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemondrop Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 4:09am
post #23 of 48

Congratulations!!!!! What great news!!!!

rengirl1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rengirl1978 Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 4:45am
post #24 of 48

Congrats to you both!

gdixoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdixoncakes Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 5:10am
post #25 of 48

Congratulations to you and your sister. What wonderful news!

kalikw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kalikw Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 5:45am
post #26 of 48

Congratulations I have three myself. Did not want number 4. Keep us posted. You will have to change your user name in 9 months!

dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 10:31am
post #27 of 48

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom of 4 WOW! we have one and sometimes she's 5 too many! icon_biggrin.gif

Joe

pooker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pooker Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 11:35am
post #28 of 48

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

fabfour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabfour Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 11:41am
post #29 of 48

Congrats!!! Thats wonderful news. I just found out last week that we are expecting #4 too!!! When is your due date? (mine is April 6).
It's so nice to see more (than just me) want 4 kids. In our community, if you have more than 2, people start asking questions like .."Don't you know what causes that?!" OOOH I just hate that!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Missy

loree001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loree001 Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 12:27pm
post #30 of 48

Congratulations! I say the more, the merrier! I loved living in chaos and confusion with sloppy wet kisses and muddy hugs. I'm sad that part is over. Although, I must say, teenagers aren't really as bad as they are portrayed... I think I managed to enjoy every age except this one...I have a 23, 20 and 18... young adults and I miss them too much! So I make cakes in my spare time thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%