Sharon's Suggestion Of Hygo Piping Bags....sorry So Long

Decorating By htwiddy Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 1:03am by BlakesCakes

htwiddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
htwiddy Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:08pm
post #1 of 5

Okay so my thing is I would love it if another place besides cakedeco.com had these Hygo disposable piping bags, because usually I don't order enough (like the $50.00 min order or you pay an extra 7.50 on top of shipping charges). So I called TheBakersKitchen.net where I order my Sweetex and gave them the # to HygoMax.com so that they can work out something and maybe they can have a supply so that I can just order everything from them!!!!!! Cross your fingers he said for me to call him back in a couple of days to see what happened!

If you all are thinking like me give John at The Bakers Kitchen a call 1-419-381-9693 M-F from 9-6 (est time) and ask them if they carry and if they would carry, and maybe just maybe if he sees that there is a demand for them he will get them soon and we can all start ordering!!!!

Let me know what you think or if you know of another place that is carrying them that you don't need a min order!!!!!

4 replies
charman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charman Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:19pm
post #2 of 5

What is the difference between these and Wilton's disposable piping bags? Just curious...never heard of them.

htwiddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
htwiddy Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:24pm
post #3 of 5

http://www.hygomax.com

Here is there website! It has grip tight outer surface and is supposed to be very strong!!!!

charman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charman Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 1:29pm
post #4 of 5

I've tried the CK products brand, and I didn't like the feel of those...have you ever tried those...are they similar?
I'm on the cakedeco.com site now...found 13.5 oz. bottles of Americolor Gels...awesome price! Great size too...thanks for sharing the site. Might get a small pack of these disposable bags to try...since I may be ordering anyway...what's $1.95 for 10...if I don't liek them, I'm not out a ton.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:03am
post #5 of 5

I found them here with shipping included. I've never ordered from this company. They have many other things that seem priced pretty good with free shipping, too.

100 12" bags run $20.10, so .20 each

http://www.bakeryequipment.com/bakery-equipment/productDetail.asp?ProductID=8356

Rae

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%