Mini Cakes -Now!

Decorating By Athoora Updated 29 Oct 2007 , 5:51am by JoAnnB

Athoora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Athoora Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 9:12pm
post #1 of 2

Hi every one, today is monday, and on wednesday I'm going to the hospital to give birth of my girl(C-Section), I'm not a USA resident and usually where I live we have a baby shower reception(no yelling, no gams, just small social gatherings) in the hospital, ofcourse it's a private room, so I have done my cookies and prepared them as favors, I'm thinking of doing some thing quick and not sure! I'm thinking of doing mini cake(petit four size) and decorate them as roses, I'm nt doing them as 1 big cake then cut it, I think it's easier to use a pan for mini cakes, I'm staying in the hospital for 5 days and ppl start visiting in the next day, if any one can recommend me a guranteed recipie, or should I do just a plain yellow cake(as mini cakes)? and my Q is for how long can these cakes stay? do I have to keep them in the fridge if I used a cream cheese-butter cream? thank u ! icon_smile.gif

1 reply
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 5:51am
post #2 of 2

You have enough to do, you should keep this very simple. I would do a plain yellow cake, as cupcakes. Yes, creamcheese icing needs to be refrigerated. Besides, people should bring YOU things.

Congratulations!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%