License To Decorate

Decorating By Denae Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 4:32pm by kelleym

Denae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denae Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:24pm
post #1 of 2

does anyone know if you have to be licensed to advertise for your cakes? i have a portfolio and cards, but i give them out to y family and friends, but the word is getting around. i don't have the money to buy a bakery, so like most everyone else, i make them at home. any advice?

1 reply
kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 4:32pm
post #2 of 2

Check out this thread in the business forum for my latest post on what states permit you to sell cake from home. In most cases, you must be licensed to advertise.

Quote by @%username% on %date%