Please Help Me (Please Read) Dinner Recipe Lost

Lounge By wgoat5 Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 2:01pm by wgoat5

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:43am
post #1 of 4

For a chicken and artichoke recipe. I have lost mine....it consists of sauteed flattened chicken breasts in a thin coating of flour salt and pepper, in a olive oil/buttered skillet, then an addition of white wine and artichokes but I have lost my recipe...if any of you have a recipe at least close can you pass it on....this is my mom's favorite dish and I HAVE LOST IT!!!! Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my DF's passing and I want to make this for her.....anybody with anything close please respond

Thank you so much!!!

Christi

3 replies
wgoat5 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:12pm
post #2 of 4

Sorry gonna bump myself

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 4

I make a dish like this pretty often, but I don't use a recipe. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Flatten breasts and season with s&p. Coat with flour, knocking off excess. Saute breasts in light olive oil until coating is browned. Remove chicken from pan.

Add sliced shallots (or onion, if you prefer), garlic, sliced artichoke hearts, sliced mushrooms to oil left in pan and saute until mushrooms are soft. (If you add mushrooms, add a little more oil to the pan.) Add about 1/4 cup white wine and reduce. Add chicken broth (depending on how much sauce you need) and bring to a simmer. Turn off heat. Sprinkle in fresh herbs of your choice (I prefer tarragon).

Add chicken breasts and any remaining juice to the pan. Let sit til chicken is heated through.

Serve over noodles or couscous.

wgoat5 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 2:01pm
post #4 of 4

Diane you are a DOLL!!!!!! This is the one!!! Thank you!!!!!! (((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))

I LOVE CC!!

Christi

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%