Nearly Scared The C*** Out Of Me

Decorating By Mac Updated 29 Oct 2007 , 7:13am by ceshell

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 12:26pm
post #1 of 7

Well, well, well...As some of you may have seen my "Severed Arm with Rats" cake that I made for a party on Friday. Seems the party was cancelled and no one bothered to tell me.

Brought the cake home (on a HUGE board 20X30 foamboard) to take to another party on Saturday--Heck, if I was going to let the office dig in to it (They are always looking for freebies but hardly ever order). Left it on my table. Then moved it into the wash closet (in the kitchen) on top of my dryer and closed the doors.

Fast forward to Friday night at 11:00, while I was decorating a wedding cake, I needed a storage bowl for leftover frosting. Opened the wash closet to get a bowl...almost screamed!!!! DH came in just as I jumped and stepped back. Laughed his a** off! Once I got my heart out of my throat, I couldn't stop laughing. If I only had an airbrush, that arm would have looked so freakin' realistic.

6 replies
pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 12:34pm
post #2 of 7

Hahahahaha! That's gotta be a pretty realistic cake if it scares you half to death.

Thanks for the laugh!

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 1:29pm
post #3 of 7

LOL. It is a realistic looking cake and it would have scared the heck out of me. That cake is fantastic.

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 5:11am
post #4 of 7

What a cake!!! So gross!!! Congratulations!!!

momvarden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momvarden Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 5:19am
post #5 of 7

tapedshut.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif oh and
LOL

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 6:48am
post #6 of 7

Severed Arm Cake - $75.00

Rats for Severed Arm Cake - $15.00

Cake Delivery - $10.00

Fee for Canceled Party - $25.00

Being Scared By Your Own Cake - Priceless!!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 7:13am
post #7 of 7

Hilarious story! Thanks for sharing icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%