Decorating By beck30 Updated 27 Oct 2007 , 6:28am by JoAnnB

beck30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beck30 Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 4:17am
post #1 of 2

does anyone know if I can buy a regular airbrush or if it has to be a special kind. The ones that ive seen pictures of look like the ones they sell at the craft store.

1 reply
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 6:28am
post #2 of 2

The airbrushes are pretty universal. Most any kind will work. There are a few made especially for cake/cookies, but it isn't necessary to buy one of those. However, the compressor is very important. Most commercial compressors are too strong and the air will blow holes in your cake. You need one that has very low psi.

Quote by @%username% on %date%