What Would You Buy Besides......

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 27 Oct 2007 , 2:03am by Kiddiekakes

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:13pm
post #1 of 14

I am involved with a Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser and we each have our own table to sell and do what we want.I am for sure doing Sugar ribbon cookies decorated in the pink for breast cancer and I am going to decorate cupcakes up fancy also...You as a shopper/buyer/woman....who would attend this type of event....what would you like to see on a cake decoraters table...I'm not doing any cakes as this is more like a bake sale and the large cakes do not sell!!What else can I do that will WOW everyone!!!

any ideas!!!

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

13 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:15pm
post #2 of 14

I always go for the rice krispie treats. cut hearts and dip half in white chocolate. and the old mainstay..brownies

Launa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Launa Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:25pm
post #3 of 14

I'm a sucker for the pretzels dipped in chocolate. I love sweet and salty mixed together!

luv2bak4myboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bak4myboys Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:25pm
post #4 of 14

Marshmellow pops dipped in a white chocolate tinted pink, or even just in white chocolate with a pink ribbon piped onto them.

onegr8girl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onegr8girl Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:26pm
post #5 of 14

What about making some cookie bouquets? That is kind of a wow thing. Also I would consider doing some cookies with sugar and some with fondant. That would be an interesting alternative because some people will not have ever seen that.

chovest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chovest Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:29pm
post #6 of 14

Chocolate! In a recent thread I saw a link to a site that had Oreo and Nutterbutter cookie molds. One of the Oreo molds had the ribbon. Very impressive looking. I'm sure someone here can help me out with the site. I think it was art something....

I always go for chocolate!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:23pm
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launa

I'm a sucker for the pretzels dipped in chocolate. I love sweet and salty mixed together!

Me too! I think pretzels dipped in pink chocolate would be a hit.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:26pm
post #8 of 14

chovest is talking about spinningleaf.com Here is the direct link to their cookie molds
http://www.spinningleaf.com/cookie-molds/index.php

Make sure you sign up to be on their mailing list it automatically saves you 5% on EVERY order you place. Plus with every order they send out a free mold!

chovest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chovest Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:30pm
post #9 of 14

Found it! Obviously my memory is horrible..

www.spinningleaf.com[/url]
LL

Kiddiekakes Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 1:45am
post #10 of 14

I just ordered this ribbon mold...I can't wait.Thankyou Leily and Chovest for the links!!!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 1:56am
post #11 of 14

why is it I can't look in that website? SNIFFLE

Kiddiekakes Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 2:00am
post #12 of 14

It has some great molds!!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 2:01am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

why is it I can't look in that website? SNIFFLE

Did you try the links or did you try typing it into the address bar? Sometimes the links work for me and sometimes they don't, but I usually have good luck if I type the address into the address bar.

I forgot to answer Kiddikakes question though! My personal favorite is Rice Crispy treats. You can dip the tops in Pink chocolate so it is smooth and then write Hope, Love, and Courage on some of them. Wrap up with pink ribbon and I think you'll have a hit!

Kiddiekakes Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 2:03am
post #14 of 14

I'll have to try that too Leily!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%