Great Fundraiser To Promote Your Business!!

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 4:07pm by Erdica

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 12:38pm
post #1 of 5

I am soooo excited!!!! icon_biggrin.gif I have been asked to be a part of a "Weekend to end Breast Cancer Fundraiser".We have rented out the local church hall ..which was basically free anyway and we have gotten a group of women who have Home Based businesses in the community like Tupperware,Pampered Chef,Avon,MaryKay,Arbonne,laser estetics.....anything really which you can sell from home and we are having a Artisans Fair which we will sell our wares and donate a portion of the profits!!! I am making 300 Pink awareness cookies.I can promote my business at the same time!!! Should be fun for everyone!!! Great way to meet people and donate for a great cause!!

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:16pm
post #2 of 5

That's great!! Sounds like fun too...and not only promote, but network/socialize with other home business people. Let us know how you do!

travelingcakeplate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
travelingcakeplate Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:22pm
post #3 of 5

Sounds like a great opportunity. I plan to do something similar this weekend for a local harvest fest.

DEBBIE157 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DEBBIE157 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:49pm
post #4 of 5

Re: Breast cancer

One very important thing you can do to help avoid breast cancer, is to stop using any anti-perspirants with any ALUMINUM products in them.

I use a 'salt water' spray, and then when that dries, go over it with Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant.

Clogging up the lymph system with anti-perspirant is a long-term danger.

That said, I hope your cookies turn out wonderful!!!!! usaribbon.gif

Debbie

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 4:07pm
post #5 of 5

What a great opportunity and a for such a great cause.

Let us know how it turns out and if you can take pictures!!

Sending lots of positive vibes for your special weekend!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%