Attn Cookie Bakers - Stackable Cooling Racks!

Baking By CindyM Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 8:50pm by CindyM

CindyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyM Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 4:43am
post #1 of 10

I just received my order today and these racks are wonderful! They aren't the highest quality, but they work well for stacking cookie sheets for drying icing. They sit well on a kitchen counter, and then fold for storage. Check them out - http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg3.asp?G=523&P=140&Rec=10&N=37+463&Nao=0&R=9857
Just thought you might like to order some for yourself!

9 replies
peardream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peardream Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 1:39pm
post #2 of 10

Those are great! Thanks so much for sharing.

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 2:40pm
post #3 of 10

Thanks, that is a great price too!

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 10

oh, that really pi$$es me off!!!!!! I bought that fold out rack for $22.99 at the flippin' cake decorating store because I had never seen it before...... icon_evil.gificon_cry.gif This was almost 2 years ago but STILL!

The good news is it is a huge. huge help and really essential when doing cookies, especially....I will be forced to order another (or 3 icon_lol.gif ). I wonder if they are reasonable with their s/h? icon_rolleyes.gif thx

CindyM Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:14pm
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeDiva73

oh, that really pi$$es me off!!!!!! I bought that fold out rack for $22.99 at the flippin' cake decorating store because I had never seen it before...... icon_evil.gificon_cry.gif This was almost 2 years ago but STILL!

The good news is it is a huge. huge help and really essential when doing cookies, especially....I will be forced to order another (or 3 icon_lol.gif ). I wonder if they are reasonable with their s/h? icon_rolleyes.gif thx

You do not have to order in lots of 3. I ordered 2 and the total shipping was $5.80. I guess it could be more depending on where you are - I'm in St. Louis and I think LTD ships from Illinois.

luv2cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2cake Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:15pm
post #6 of 10

Please correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't LTD Commodities only do business with other businesses? Not normal, everyday people??

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 3:18pm
post #7 of 10

stackable racks are such a must! I have the Pampered Chef stackables and what I like about them is that I can put my 22x15 cooling racks full of cookies or a large cake on these racks and stick get the benefit of extra counter space by stacking.

peardream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peardream Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 4:35pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cake

Please correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't LTD Commodities only do business with other businesses? Not normal, everyday people??

I just found this on their website:

Does LTD open accounts for individuals?

Please note that we are a business to business mail order catalog company and do not solicit residential customers.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 4:56pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

stackable racks are such a must! I have the Pampered Chef stackables and what I like about them is that I can put my 22x15 cooling racks full of cookies or a large cake on these racks and stick get the benefit of extra counter space by stacking.

I have 5 of these and I couldn't bake in my kitchen without them. I only have about 3 feet of counter space so these are a must!

CindyM Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 8:50pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cake

They just want to deliver to commercial addresses. Someone (anyone) from any work place just has to set up the account. The checks don't have to be from the company. I've worked many places where co-workers have basically done all their Christmas shopping from LTD! You just have to keep track of who buys what and pay the person who's name is on the account. You get a statement in the box and usually the shipping is even broken down by item. HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%