Why Don't People Put Down Keywords??!!!!

Decorating By brnrlvr Updated 8 Jun 2008 , 2:05am by lovely

Merry1227 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Merry1227 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 11:08am
post #31 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrincia

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry1227

Quote:

Okay... newbie here. I've been trying to figure out how to edit for a few days now. Where can I find "edit photos ALL" ?

Once you are in "MY PHOTOS" Choose a picture.
Under the description box will be three buttons in a row.
The middle one is "EDIT PHOTO"
you can only edit one picture at a time...I think, but thats how I just added keywords to mine.

Oh thanks for your reply. I actually tried that, but it will only let me replace the photo with another one. It won't let me edit any of the text. What am I doing wrong?

And it will let me change the photo album too... but that's it.

I don't know. I have a whole screen come up. I can change Photos, albums, Picture descriptions, and Keywords. Heading are on the left and text boxes are to the right of the headings.

Thats about all the help I can give.

AJsGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AJsGirl Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:19pm
post #32 of 35

I struggle with keywords simply because I don't know what to put! I just try to come up with something, like "fondant", "yello", "stars", but I feel like I need to be more descriptive. I just don't know how!

brnrlvr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brnrlvr Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 7:40pm
post #33 of 35

fondant, yellow, stars would help someone looking for a fondant cake with a yellow or star theme!

luelue1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luelue1971 Posted 4 Jun 2008 , 9:48pm
post #34 of 35

I wish everyone would use keywords. I probably go overboard with mine. I put in the shape size color theme...whatever I can come up with.

It just makes it so much easier to find something that your looking for.

lovely Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovely Posted 8 Jun 2008 , 2:05am
post #35 of 35
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely

Quote:

What about those of us that have ugly cakes and never want them found, I know I have a few LOL!!!

Well actually that is why I don't. I love my cookies(well some and they have keywords) but my cakes are way too off at the moment to be confident that they will be copied. Merry1227 yours are adorable so I know you didn't mean you icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif . I just thought it would be easier if people didn't have to scrounge around newbie ones like mine (most newbie and beginners cakes are fantastic so I don't mean those I just mean mine)
Cheers
Leigh

]

Oh please!! There are crumbs everywhere!!!

LOL but still very pretty cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%