Another Little Aine2 How To....:o)

Decorating By aine2 Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 10:59am by beany

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 4:41pm
post #1 of 17

A miniature teddy bear that you will see a trillion times on many of my cakes for children. Hope you enjoy it! icon_lol.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSRUlLZows

16 replies
crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 4:36pm
post #2 of 17

oooooooooh....I'm so excited to see this! Thanks for all of your wonderful tutorials.

I also purchased the instructions on your "female character" a few months ago. It was brilliant and your explanations with the photos was so helpful. I've recommended it to everyone!

idoweddingcookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idoweddingcookies Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 5:11pm
post #3 of 17

Lorraine

Thank you so much for doing that tutorial. It's wonderful to see you at work and sharing it with us.
Will definately have to try doing that teddy bear.

Thank you again
Kim

Ldydesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ldydesignr Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 5:28pm
post #4 of 17

Wow! You make it look so easy. Thank you so much for sharing your tutorial. You rock!!

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 5:41pm
post #5 of 17

Thank you so much Lorraine!!!!

DebbyTCL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebbyTCL Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 5:57pm
post #6 of 17

Lorraine - I just took a look at your photos and wow are they great! I may need to pm you in the next week as I am doing a groom's cake with an ocean wave theme that has a groom's standing on a surf board with the bride in his arms and a little girl hanging onto the coat tails of the groom. Your little people and animals are amazing!

moejoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moejoe Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 6:31pm
post #7 of 17

I just loved the teddybear. Thanks for sharing.

lilacc01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilacc01 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 7:17pm
post #8 of 17

I just looked at your photos, wow! The farmer's cake with the collies and sheep and the darling highland cow is my favorite, though I think the tiling cake is fantastic and very original. I have to ask please, what do you use as the glue for your figures? Thanks!

Copacabanya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Copacabanya Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 7:10pm
post #9 of 17

I swear I'm like a kid on Christmas morning everytime I see you have posted a new video! icon_wink.gif Thank you for sharing so much with us! I have learned so much from just being able to watch you work. I finally had the guts to do my first fondant figures on my son's 5th birthday cake last week, and I credit my new found confidence to you! thumbs_up.gif

Anya

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 7:19pm
post #10 of 17

Thank you for the great tutorial.

NoahLili Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoahLili Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 7:30pm
post #11 of 17

Thanks a bunch!! I'm going to try it right now!

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 7:30pm
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacc01

I have to ask please, what do you use as the glue for your figures? Thanks!

Thank you loads everyone. Anya....your little boys cake is absolutely outstanding!! Amazing work. thumbs_up.gif

For glue, I mix a quarter teaspoon of CMC powder...that is Tylose or Tylopur to 2 tablespoons of warm water and leave it in the fridge overnight. It never looks like it is going to blend but in the morning you will have a perfectly clear glue which should be a syrupy consistency. If it is too thick, just add a little water and stir it with a cocktail stick (toothpick?) and there's your glue. Keep it in a little jar with a good fitting lid and change your glue weekly. Keep it in the fridge when you're not using it. icon_wink.gif

mommak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommak Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 8:13pm
post #13 of 17

Thanks for sharing your work with us once again.....your so amazing!

lilacc01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilacc01 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 8:47pm
post #14 of 17

Thank you ever so much! icon_biggrin.gif

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 1:54am
post #15 of 17

Lorraine, I'm like Anya, when I see you have done something new to share with us, it brightens my day. I hope you know how much pleasure your work gives us all & how much we appreciate you sharing with us. For those of you who have not bought any of Lorraine's tutorials, get them, they are incredible.

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:18am
post #16 of 17

Thanks so much !! Love it !! You make it look so easy !

beany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beany Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 10:59am
post #17 of 17

I LURVE that little guy! Thanks for sharing these tutorials with us, it's so kind of you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%