Love The Ws 3D Cookie Cutters

Baking By cakeatopia Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 10:10pm by mommyandlovinit

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 9:59am
post #1 of 9

Tried them out with leftover cookie dough and I LOVE THEM. I did have to cut some of the notch area whenthey came out of the oven. The cat's head is fragile and broke, but the kids were thrilled(they got to eat that one--lol)

I did not deco them, but thinking very simple royal icing and coliring the dough--doing the pumpkin for PreSchool party next week. 12 of these and then flat ghosts for other class in bags. The pumpkins are for the party I was asked to do. The other set is becuse I am baking and the other son wants me to bake cookies for his class.

8 replies
Hollyanna70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollyanna70 Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 10:41am
post #2 of 9

What are WS cookie cutters?

I'm trying to imagine what you're talking about, but since I don't know what WS stands for, I'm having a difficult time.. haha

Do you have a link you can share, maybe?

Thanks so much, and I'm glad you're having fun with them. icon_smile.gif Also, YAY for broken cookies!! Some people would be upset over such things, but I say.. more for me! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again,

Holly

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 12:14pm
post #3 of 9

WS = Williams & Sonoma. The 3D cutters are available at some Target stores, too.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 12:25pm
post #4 of 9

Cakeatopia,

I have the 3D Easter set brand new that I was going to list on Ebay...PM if you are interested in buying.

mundy33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mundy33 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:03am
post #5 of 9

WS will be coming out with a really cute 3D Gingerbread set this season, also. A house, tree, and ginger-people. So cute!

Hollyanna70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hollyanna70 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 5:38am
post #6 of 9

Thank you, Gemini.. I'll have to look it up now. icon_smile.gif

tricia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tricia Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:40pm
post #7 of 9

They are on sale at Target right now for $10.99....they were in the halloween candy isle...

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:44pm
post #8 of 9

If they are the Nordic Ware ones, Sur la Table has them on sale online for $7.49. Here's a link: http://www.surlatable.com/product/id/149914.do

(You can see what they look like here, too!)

mommyandlovinit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyandlovinit Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 10:10pm
post #9 of 9

i looked at them in target and they were very cute, i like the idea of 3-d cookies!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%