[B]Classes With Nicholas Lodge[/b]

Decorating By golfwidow Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 12:17am by Cakepro

golfwidow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
golfwidow Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 4:57pm
post #1 of 7

Has anyone ever taken taken a class at Nicholas Lodge' school or taken courses with him? If so, do you mind sharing your thoughts? I am thinking about attending his school in Georgia. Thank you.

6 replies
GeorgiaGingerbread Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeorgiaGingerbread Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:16pm
post #2 of 7

I am taking a 3 day class of his beginning next Saturday. I can post after that and let you know I felt about it. My Wilton instructor had taken a few classes and thought they were wonderful. I am definetly looking forward to this experience!

gr8yf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gr8yf Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:37pm
post #3 of 7

The man is an artist. You will be so glad you did. He was a florist before a cake master and knows the most intimit details of a flower. He also did the cakes for the royal family, ask him what he charges them. You will have a story to share with everyone you know. Dont't let anything prevent you from taking the class, if you get ill bring a bag but go.

fruit-cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fruit-cake Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:49pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnvcowgrl

I am taking a 3 day class of his beginning next Saturday. I can post after that and let you know I felt about it. My Wilton instructor had taken a few classes and thought they were wonderful. I am definetly looking forward to this experience!

I WENT ON A COURSE MANY YEARS AGO WHICH WAS HELD IF I REMBER AT A SHOP THAT DID WEDDING CAKES ,HE WAS WORKING THERE I THINK HE HAD JUST FINISHED COLLAGE DOING CITY AND GUILDS .
HE ALLSO USED TO COME TO OUR SUGARCRAFT CLUBS .EXCELLENT WORK VERRY HELPFULL'IF YOU WANT TO LEARN YOU GO .I TOO HAVE CITY AND GUILDS CERTIFICATES I DI DTHREE YEARS AT COLLAGE AND BEEN AN ACCRITED DEMONSTRATOR I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFULL ART

fruit-cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fruit-cake Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:49pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnvcowgrl

I WENT ON A COURSE MANY YEARS AGO WHICH WAS HELD IF I REMBER AT A SHOP THAT DID WEDDING CAKES ,HE WAS WORKING THERE I THINK HE HAD JUST FINISHED COLLAGE DOING CITY AND GUILDS .
HE ALLSO USED TO COME TO OUR SUGARCRAFT CLUBS .EXCELLENT WORK VERRY HELPFULL'IF YOU WANT TO LEARN YOU GO .I TOO HAVE CITY AND GUILDS CERTIFICATES I DI DTHREE YEARS AT COLLAGE AND BEEN AN ACCRITED DEMONSTRATOR I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFULL ART

pinnie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinnie Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 8:06pm
post #6 of 7

I took 3 classes with him last summer " gumpast flower" It was wonderful !! Nick (as we called him) is a very good teacher in my openion, and the whole staff team are very helpful and kind. They are very well organized. I was able to follow the class along with no problem as a beginner. I learn alot, make good friends really have a good time there.

Warning !! They serve delicious lunch everyday. not to mention those yummy cookies. Scott is responsible for the 4 Lbs i gain during the class !!

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:17am
post #7 of 7

A friend and I took a class of his a few weekends ago, and we are planning on taking the 5 day course in the spring at his school in Georgia.

It was an amazing and fantastic experience! You'll love it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%