Autumn Hibiscus From Acd

Decorating By cinderspritzer Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 9:32pm by mgdqueen

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 1:16am
post #1 of 6

Hibiscus happen to be my favorite flowers, and I've never seen any made out of bc that I really liked and wanted to try to emulate, and then a couple weeks ago I got an order for a chocolate bc cake, and I've only made chocolate bc once before so I was strapped for ideas. Imagine my joy when ACD comes, just in time, with a tutorial on just what I need, a bc cake with... hibiscus.

So tonight I made that autumn cake from this month's ACD, and it was fabulous and glorious and so much fun. And it's by far the prettiest cake I've made so far, even if it wasn't my idea.

Except mine has more flowers as I had some ugly spots to cover. But yeah, I just wanted to share because it was fun icon_smile.gif That's all.

5 replies
Pacilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pacilla Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 10:26am
post #2 of 6

Thanks so much for sharing. Your enthusiasm is contagious!

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 10:44am
post #3 of 6

Hibiscus is my favorite flower as well! I clicked on your photos and didn't see the cake. I'm hoping you'll post it later! thumbs_up.gif

cinderspritzer Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 12:38pm
post #4 of 6

well, at the moment cc hates me and won't let me upload it but as soon as i can, i'll post a link here. icon_smile.gif

cinderspritzer Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 9:27pm
post #5 of 6
mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 9:32pm
post #6 of 6

The hibiscus are really nice! I'm sure your co-worker was extremely pleased with this cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%