How Should I Make A Double Colored Rbc Cookie?

Baking By mama5kiddos Updated 21 Oct 2007 , 4:00pm by mama5kiddos

mama5kiddos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mama5kiddos Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 4:33pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone have a pic of a cookie that has a face made with RBC? I have an order for Bratz faces, and they want RBC. I am a newbie to cookie decorating, and need some advice...

Would it be the best way to just use RBC in 2 colors...for the hair and then the face, and cut out each one to fit one another...then decorate the eyes/lips/details of hair, with royal?

OR...should I just use a plain background RBC (such as the hair color) and then use royal to fill in all the other work? I am thinking if the hair is the bottom "layer" then the whole face and details are another "layer" it might look odd. Plus I am a little scared to use so much royal, honestly. I have mostly just used meringue bc before. LOL

I need some opinions/advice please...also if anyone has done any cookies that are faces IN RBC, could you please post a pic so I can get an idea?

TIA!!!

2 replies
cakesonoccasion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesonoccasion Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 8:44pm
post #2 of 3

I would do the face as the base color, and then the hair with royal. I do not have any really realistic faces, but there is a witch one in my pics that I did the whole base green and them piped the hair and hat on top of that. Sound slike a fun one!! icon_smile.gif

mama5kiddos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mama5kiddos Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 4:00pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the tip. All those witch ones are SO CUTE!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%