I Am So Mad!

Decorating By deetmar Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 12:59am by leily

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 12:47pm
post #1 of 6

I placed an order for some cutters and textured rolling pins last Friday. I called on Monday to make sure they got everything and asked when it was going to be shipped. They told me they were shipping in on that day, Monday.

Yesterday I hadn't gotten my order so I called again to see how they were shipping it and let them know that I hadn't recieved it. They told me that they hadn't shipped it but would get it out right then. I needed that stuff for a cake due today, Saturday. It won't do me any good to get it tomorrow.

I went ahead and finished the cake and it looks fantastic. I will NEVER order from them again.

Why can't people do the right thing? If you say you are going to do something, do it. If you're not, don't say that you are icon_mad.gif

I am so over it!

5 replies
Luby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luby Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:04pm
post #2 of 6

I definitely understand how frusturating that can be. Have you ordered from them in the past and if so, did you have any problems?

People do make mistakes and if you received good service from them in the past I wouldn't be so quick to just write them off.

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:04pm
post #3 of 6

Sorry that happened. Of course they should have told you up front there would be a delay in shipping!
Would please let us know what company it is so we don't have the same problem? Or maybe you could e-mail or PM me. Thanks!!

baergarivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baergarivera Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:17pm
post #4 of 6

deetmar,

Sorry this happend to you I know that this can be so upsetting at times.

Just remember to never order from them again, and for the near future just order with enoge time so if this was to happend you will not be affective by there dum actions .

Good luck next time thumbs_up.gif
Michelle

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 12:18am
post #5 of 6

Thanks guys. No I hadn't ordered from them before and I will never again. They told me they over-nighted the package on Friday so I would have it for Saturday.

Guess What? I got it on Sunday and it was only one item on the order. NEVER EVER Again!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 12:59am
post #6 of 6

so sorry this happened, it is never good to have that kind of customer service. I am also curious as to who it is so I am careful if I would be looking to order something from them. Do you mind telling us?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%