I Want To Give A Big Thumbs Up To The Supply Web-Sites

Decorating By Janette Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 2:28pm by Janette

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:24am
post #1 of 3

I won't mention their names, you may think I work for them.

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the cake decorating sites out there that appreciate how time sensitive supplies can be. There is a site that I get my order the next day and I'm not charged for addtional shipping. A couple of other good sites I will get in 2 - 3 days. Sometimes we have last min orders or forgot something and it's good to know you can depend on them.

There are so many good supply sites that can keep their cost down without making up for it in shipping and handling charges. If there is an item they are out-of-stock on they will call you that day to let you know when they will receive and ship to you. That works out well, it gives you a chance to purchase somewhere else if you really need it.

There is one site that I contact if I can't find something and they will tell me if they can get it or tell me where I may find it on another site. I've had questions about decorating and I get an immediate response with suggestions. That is over and beyond good customer service.

There are several out there like this and it's good to know they are there. So if your out there don't think we don't appreciate the service you provide. thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
MicheleH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MicheleH Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 1:53pm
post #2 of 3

Would you mind listing a couple that you use? I am looking for some supplies for a craft show that I have in 2 weeks. Was wanting to place an order today. I've seen brpboxshop.com and restockit.com and papermart.com. Was looking for a few others. Thanks!

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 2:28pm
post #3 of 3

I'll pm you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%