Need Ideas For Two Tier Candyland Theme!

Business By cerobs Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 5:32am by cerobs

cerobs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cerobs Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 2:54am
post #1 of 6

A customer is having a candyland theme party for daughter 8th birthday. Each room will be a theme from the game. I need help with some ideas for a two tier cake 10,6. she would like gum drop,candy kane on the top ,stucker and maybe some m&m. Thanks for the help!

5 replies
yummymummycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummycakes Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 3:37am
post #2 of 6

Off the top of my head,

Could you do a m&m border around the base of each cake, maybe put the sucker (are they lollypops, thats what I'm thinking) angled around the side and pipe some leaves at the base so they look like flowers.

You could make a candy cane fence around the sides for the top tier. And on top you could make a wall out of gum drops and in front of the wall place 2 candy canes with banner hanging from them with the birthday girls name.

Just a thought and a bump

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 10:37am
post #3 of 6

Adven68 did a candyland themed cake in pastel colors... http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=36418

Etta1025 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Etta1025 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 6:18pm
post #4 of 6

Here's a cake I did with a candy theme -- not based exactly on candyland, but has some of the elements you mentioned. Maybe it will give you some ideas.

Sorry -- can't seem to attach the file. It's in my pictures, named sweet treats cake.

Joy2501 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joy2501 Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 6:24pm
post #5 of 6

I did a candyland castle cake. It's in my pictures. If you're interested pm me and and I can tell you how I did it.

cerobs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cerobs Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 5:32am
post #6 of 6

how do you make the banner?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%