More Cake Ball Ideas, Including Holiday Ones!

Decorating By Pumkinwaffles Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 5:44pm by leily

Pumkinwaffles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pumkinwaffles Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:39pm
post #1 of 4

Hi there I was bored when cc was down so I came up with these to try soon!

Chocolate Banans Foster- Banana bread or cake (paula deens wedding cake is banana cake and it rocks!) mixed with caramel topping, dipped in dark chocolate!

Cinnabon- Vanilla or Yellow Cake mixed with cream cheese frosting and cinnamon chips, dipped in white chocolate!

Italian Orange Chocolate (like those yummy chocolate oranges) Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream(mix some orange xtracr or orange liquer in the frosting) with mini chocolate chips dipped in milk or dark chocolate.

Buckeyes - Chocolate cake mixed with nutter butters run through a food processor(for some inner crunch) and some peanut butter, dipped in milk chocolate!

Morning in Maine- Leftover blueberry muffins or blueberry bread, mixed with butter infused creamer, dipped in white chocolate!

Fall Harvest- Vanilla cake or yellow cake, with pumpkin pie filling, extra pumkin pie spices if it needs it, dipped in milk chocolate!

Chocolate Nog' Yellow or white cake, with crushed nilla wafers through the food processor, and some eggnog, dipped in white chocolate

Caramel Apple Vanilla cake, caramels (wrapped kind) melted with some apple cider! with some mixed crushed nilla wafers, dipped in white chocolate.

Tiramisu-White cake, cream cheese frosting with a bit of exspresso powder mixed in, dipped in chocolate.

Key Lime Pie - Vanilla cake, coffee creamer with lime extract, and crushed grahm crackers, dipped in white chocolate.

Busy Bee- Chocolate cake or vanilla with honey and butter cream with crushed almonds dipped in chocolate of your choice.

Whoopie Pie- Chocolate cake, with marshmello frosting dipped in chocolate.

Fall Spice- Hummingbird or spice cake, with buttercream flavored with a bit of hazlenut creamer dipped in chocolate.

Chocolate snowballs- chocolate cake with marshmellow and coconut dipped in chocolate.

Hope none of these are repeats, and sorry if the typing is bad, have not slept in hours!!

Alicia

3 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 4

Glad you've been using your down time constructively. icon_smile.gif

Your combination names and descriptions are outstanding. thumbs_up.gifparty.gif (We first "eat" with our eyes, but your word pictures
are making my mouth water.)

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:08pm
post #3 of 4

WOW! These sound delicious! Great names too. I'll be borrowing your lovely combos. thumbs_up.gif

KimAZ

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:44pm
post #4 of 4

I just ate lunch and now I am hungry again... Love the names you came up with.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%