Michael's Coupon In Oct. Issue Of Parents Mag.

Decorating By MaryAtk Updated 20 Oct 2007 , 1:32pm by sgilmer

MaryAtk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaryAtk Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 7:36pm
post #1 of 8

Hi, just wanted to post that there is a 40% off your entire order coupon from Michael's in the October issue of Parents Magazine. It expires 10/31 though.

I am always behind in reading my magazines so I am thrilled I saw the coupon in time. Just thought I would share in case anyone else is behind in their reading! icon_smile.gif

7 replies
JenWith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenWith Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 8:03pm
post #2 of 8

On what page??!!? I'm reading my Parents mag right now (well, not RIGHT now, I'm at work but that's my current nighttime reading). I haven't seen a coupon yet...

MaryAtk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaryAtk Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 8

Did you find it? I threw my issue away already, so I don't know what page. It was near the back of the magazine though. It was a vertical half-page ad.

JenWith Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:59pm
post #4 of 8

I did. I found it last night. Thanks for pointing it out or I would have missed it for sure!

sgilmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgilmer Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 6:29pm
post #5 of 8

Could you share what page it was? I'm not a parent but I may go buy that magazine just for the coupon.

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 6:23pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks for the heads up! Also, there is a 25% off your entire order coupon in the new issue of Martha Stewart Weddings. The one with the square blue cake with flourishes on the front. Got great use out of it this last week!

JenWith Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 7:38pm
post #7 of 8

Pretty much at the end of the magazine, left hand side, it's in an ad that's running length-wise along the left page. And in my magazine it was 20% not 40%. But money saved is money saved so I'm not going to complain. I would tell you the page but I'm at work and the magazine is at home on my coffee table.

sgilmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgilmer Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:32pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks Jen!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%