Should've Heeded The Warning

Lounge By __Martha__ Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 2:56am by lvablkmn

__Martha__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Martha__ Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 6:46pm
post #1 of 10

I admit it, I ignored the warning at the top left of my screen telling me that this was addictive. icon_rolleyes.gif That was several HOURS ago and I can't seem to tear myself away. I have recently been bitten by the cake decorating bug and have just started the Wilton course. I know this site and its members will be my inspiration.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself and thank you all in advance for your advice!

9 replies
kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Martha__

I admit it, I ignored the warning at the top left of my screen telling me that this was addictive. icon_rolleyes.gif That was several HOURS ago and I can't seem to tear myself away. I have recently been bitten by the cake decorating bug and have just started the Wilton course. I know this site and its members will be my inspiration.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself and thank you all in advance for your advice!

Welcome Martha!
There have been several posts about the fact that the warning should be much larger, bordered in red, with flashing arrows icon_eek.gif
My advice is to go ahead and sign up for the CC12 Step Program icon_razz.gif
Again it's nice to have you in our happy little family icon_smile.gif
Kathy

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 10

Did you click on the warning? If not-do it- it will be a look into the future for you!

Welcome to CC. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee. You'll be here for a while! thumbs_up.gif

__Martha__ Posted 15 Oct 2007 , 11:08pm
post #4 of 10

Thanks for the welcome! icon_smile.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 7:01pm
post #5 of 10

Welcome to cakecentral Martha.

This site is VERY addictive. You will meet MANY wonderful people here thumbs_up.gif

Have a great time icon_wink.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 7:07pm
post #6 of 10

Welcome Martha!!! Everybody here is soooo friendly and you will find many great tips and make grande friends!! icon_smile.gif

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 9:51pm
post #7 of 10

Welcome to CC Martha!

It is a VERY addictive website. Since they've been doing all the changes, which I know are for the better, I've been going through some CC withdraw. I'm excited to see the new CC!!!

__Martha__ Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 9:57pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks everyone. I've only been here a few days and I was already going through withdrawal when the site was down yesterday (at least it was for me).

I just can't get over all this talent in one place! Wow!

koalabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
koalabear Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 4:45am
post #9 of 10

I did the same thing, Martha! Just crusing the web looking for ideas and BAM .... addicted. I never could understand how DH could sit for hours on one website but now I do!!

Welcome!! and Enjoy!!

lvablkmn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lvablkmn Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:56am
post #10 of 10

Welcome!!! I also just joined not that long ago. I was just posting the other day how addicted I was to this site. At 1st I thought-how long can I really be on there?? Well - sometimes time goes by & by & by........
I wish I could stop sometimes because I do have things to do, but I just can't tear myself away!!!! Have fun here -I know I do!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%