Looking For Someone To Do Some Edible Images For Me

Business By weirkd Updated 10 Oct 2007 , 2:21pm by weirkd

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 6:44pm
post #1 of 9

My daughter is turning 4 going on 40 in mid November and insists on having a princess cake! We designed it, yes she helped! And decided to do do pictures of the princesses like Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, and Anastasia. I would like to know if anyone out there that has an edible printer could do a couple of sheets for me if I send them the pictures I would like done and would gladly pay for them?! icon_lol.gif

8 replies
mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 9

Just take them to your local grocery store (with a cake department) and make them the same offer. We used to print photos for people all the time. They'll put a sticker on it for the cashier to swipe at the till and away you go.

mistygaildunn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mistygaildunn Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 6:55pm
post #3 of 9

Kroger does mine for me because I can't figure out how to get mine fixed.

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 6:55pm
post #4 of 9

If you can't get it done at your local market or Wal-mart, I use www.icingimages.com. Upload the photo, give them payment info, and they mail it to you.

mistygaildunn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mistygaildunn Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 6:59pm
post #5 of 9

I forgot they are trademarked, and probably won't do it for you at Kroger, but you can go to ebay and get them, and they'll even personalize them for you with your childs name on it if you want them too, they'll also combine shipping. If mine was working I'd do it for ya-sorry. misty

weirkd Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 7:05pm
post #6 of 9

My local grocery store wont do them anymore. Another CC member tried to get it done and they refused to do it for her.
I will find out about icing images! Thanks!

CoutureCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCake Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 5:39am
post #7 of 9

I have a local bakery that I take mine to otherwise Sam's and Walmart have no problems with doing them up for you. Mine charges around $5 each, but then again when you consider the obvious, it's not too bad, the only kicker is that they use the wafer paper ones instead of the icing pages so it's a bit tougher to transport and I need to bring my own ziploc's for it...

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 10 Oct 2007 , 3:58am
post #8 of 9

You most likely will not be able to get them copied at wal-mart, sams, target or any other grocery store b/c these are licensed images. Your best bet may be to search through the forums for people who have said they do edible images and send a PM or two. They may be able to help you out. I know a few people have offered to make copies for people before for personal use, but I don't remember who they were off hand.

weirkd Posted 10 Oct 2007 , 2:21pm
post #9 of 9

Yah, I have a lady that pmed me yesterday saying she would do it for me. But I havent heard back from her.
Im also going to call a cake place and ask them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%