Help With A Newspaper Paper,tv Report On 79 In Pennsylvania.

Lounge By bodaisy Updated 12 Dec 2006 , 12:58am by Ursula40

bodaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bodaisy Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 12:13pm
post #1 of 8

Can anyone help me? Yesterday around 1:00pm my Fiance and two of his friends were in a really bad accident on 79 (not sure if it's interstate or highway 79- I don't know the exact name of it) They were heading to Pittsburg's Heinz Field but were approximately an hour and a half away from the destination (heading down from NY). Would anyone know of newspapers or tv stations that may have covered the accident? They had crashed into the back of a tractor trailer after pulling out of a gas station. They are ok.. but because I'm pregnant they won't tell me how bad it was, so I'm trying to find something in the papers. They won't be home until later tonight.

I appreciate anyone's help
Thanks
Bodaisy

7 replies
mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 8

I'm from Pittsburgh and I don't recall seeing anything on the news or reading anything in the paper about an accident on I-79. I'm sorry I can't help you icon_sad.gif I do hope that everyone is okay! Congrats on your new addition!

bodaisy Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw15618

I'm from Pittsburgh and I don't recall seeing anything on the news or reading anything in the paper about an accident on I-79. I'm sorry I can't help you icon_sad.gif I do hope that everyone is okay! Congrats on your new addition!

thanks anyway.. I suppose I'll just have to wait until they get home tonight to see how they are...

thanks
bodaisy

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 9 Dec 2006 , 2:52am
post #4 of 8

Hi Bodaisy, have you heard anything? I hope everyone is alright. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 9 Dec 2006 , 3:30am
post #5 of 8

I hope everyone is ok and that you are alright. You must be going crazy with worry.

bodaisy Posted 10 Dec 2006 , 1:28pm
post #6 of 8

Everything is ok. The accident was worse than they had described, which I thought. I was going crazy cause when you hear of a durango smashing into the back of a tractor trailer you assume the worse. He came home about 6:30 friday night and had all of his fingers, toes and his face was still attached (lol). The only bruise he got was one across his lower stomach from the seatbelt. They were able to get a rental car to come home with so that was good.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.. I really appreciate it, but thankfully he and the other guys are doing very well!!

bo

mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 11 Dec 2006 , 1:13pm
post #7 of 8

Whew! Glad to hear everyone is okay!

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 12:58am
post #8 of 8

Yes I'm glad to hear that as well. Take good care of yourself now after that shock, and good luck on your pregnancy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%